Post by TheCatt »

BULLLLLLLLLLLSHIT
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Once they kill them all it'll be true.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

The treatment of these Muslims has been a bit of a pet cause for the WSJ, oddly enough. I don't think I've seen it mentioned anywhere else.
Vince

China

Post by Vince »

They've been too busy covering the 24 White Nationalists that marched.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

All video game licenses have been frozen.

Apparently there's a big shakeup in how their government is structured, and everyone is afraid to do anything until things sort out.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Cracking down on game approval to help curve poor eyesight.

It's still ok to pirate games and write cheats for them though...
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Cracking down on game approval to help curve poor eyesight.

Maybe they just need to get outside more? And die of smog-inhalation.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Cracking down on game approval to help curve poor eyesight.

Maybe they just need to get outside more? And die of smog-inhalation.
Damn! Racist!
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

China used it's manufacturing centers to include backdoors into machines shipped all over the US.
One official says investigators found that it eventually affected almost 30 companies, including a major bank, government contractors, and the world’s most valuable company, Apple Inc.
Oddly, companies are denying it
In emailed statements, Amazon (which announced its acquisition of Elemental in September 2015), Apple, and Supermicro disputed summaries of Bloomberg Businessweek’s reporting. “It’s untrue that AWS knew about a supply chain compromise, an issue with malicious chips, or hardware modifications when acquiring Elemental,” Amazon wrote. “On this we can be very clear: Apple has never found malicious chips, ‘hardware manipulations’ or vulnerabilities purposely planted in any server,” Apple wrote. “We remain unaware of any such investigation,” wrote a spokesman for Supermicro, Perry Hayes. The Chinese government didn’t directly address questions about manipulation of Supermicro servers, issuing a statement that read, in part, “Supply chain safety in cyberspace is an issue of common concern, and China is also a victim.” The FBI and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, representing the CIA and NSA, declined to comment.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Seems to me like an enterprising political candidate or even party could use this story to begin pushing for a return of manufacturing to American soil. Get the ol' "ra ra 'Merica" thing going.

I dare someone to tweet this story to Trump and say something like, "Why are we giving foreign countries these jobs and the ability to mess with our technology? Make companies bring those jobs home. More jobs here-more taxes to collect-more security."

My point is it seems like this would be a good excuse for the government to exert more control over corporations.
TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I dare someone to tweet this story to Trump and say something like, "Why are we giving foreign countries these jobs and the ability to mess with our technology? Make companies bring those jobs home. More jobs here-more taxes to collect-more security."
If Fox News covers it, he'll tweet it.

But seriously, how much can we let China fuck us?
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: But seriously, how much can we let China fuck us?
As much as they want because nobody here cares.
-Our politicians are too busy trying to get elected so they continue receiving their 30 pieces of silver.
-People are too busy arguing with one another over social issues versus issues that affect our nation.
-Corporations are run by people who only care about their own profits, and thus, want overseas manufacturing to make their dividends larger.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

China

Post by TheCatt »

I'd be surprised if it weren't here already.
Leisher
Site Admin

China

Post by Leisher »