MidTerm Elections

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Yeah, CNN currently says its too close to call. So with their bias, I'm guessing it's looking like the Rs will hold it.

No idea. Does it really matter?
Would make it harder for Republicans to passage more legislation.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by TheCatt »

I decided to react angrily to your FB to stir up drama, but couldn't think of anything good to say.
TheCatt
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by TheCatt »

They had the House 50-50, now 2/3 chance of going Dem... and I'll see what happens tomorrow. WHEN THE SUN DOESNT RISE
Leisher
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by Leisher »

CNN is now saying Dems hopes are fizzling.

If they lose Twitter will be fun tomorrow.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: I decided to react angrily to your FB to stir up drama, but couldn't think of anything good to say.
"LOUD NOISES!"

But I don't need to stir shit. Heads will explode, or they won't.

What happened in texas? That annoying shit managed to pierce my "Not My Problem" bubble. Something about a lot of outside money trying to turn it blue.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: CNN is now saying Dems hopes are fizzling.

538 now says Dems 75%
Leisher
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by Leisher »

I take it back. CNN saying Dems probably lost their shot at the Senate, not the House. A divided Congress means two years of each party blaming the other for nothing happening.

CNN is saying Texas will probably stay Republican.

They're also saying Florida's governorship will remain Republican. Shocking. Who'd have thought the guy running on a platform of "I want to raise the state income tax from nothing to something" would lose?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: CNN is now saying Dems hopes are fizzling.

538 now says Dems 75%
90%
TheCatt
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by TheCatt »

Pot winning in Michigan ?
GORDON
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by GORDON »

Went to a midterms thread on another forum. This is the first post I saw:

"God Fuck Texas. Be your own fucking country already."

I assume that means the republican won.
Leisher
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Pot winning in Michigan ?

Last I checked.
GORDON wrote: Went to a midterms thread on another forum. This is the first post I saw:

"God Fuck Texas. Be your own fucking country already."

I assume that means the republican won.
The tolerance of the left is sometimes astounding.
Leisher
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by Leisher »

Once the Dems take the House, the question will become: "Are the Dems stupid enough to make Pelosi the majority leader and remind America why they voted out Dems previously?"
GORDON
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by GORDON »

What i've noticed is this:

Lately the language I've noticed regarding the american civil war is that those treasonous southerners tried to destroy america because they loved slavery so much.

But today they gleefully wish to destroy america by ceding florida, or dividing up texas.

Looking forward to putting politics back on Ignore, so I can pretend the majority of people arent shit, again.
Leisher
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by Leisher »

Rs won the Senate.
Leisher
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by Leisher »

Ds win the House.
GORDON
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by GORDON »

Blue wave!
TheCatt
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Blue wave!
The county I live in is now so Blue.... like we used to have a mix of parties in county government. Now it's alllllll blue. Even the sheriff, who was looking for his 5th term as a Republican, gone. So... small blue wave as they take the House.

Pot wins in Michigan!
Leisher
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by Leisher »

Very small blue wave, which has to be very frustrating for Ds. I mean, Trump's day to day personality is a campaign ad for his opposition.

Think they'll accept that maybe, just maybe, some of their platforms don't resonate with some folks? Or do you think they just call everyone who didn't vote for them a bigot, racist, sexist, etc?
GORDON
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by GORDON »

Great economy. Summit with North Korea. Super low unemployment. Realizes the average American doesn't like the massive migrant caravan walking toward the border.

Health care... he's getting blamed for Obamacare, somehow.

I'm surprise the Ds didn't get shut out completely. That's what a great PR campaign can do.
GORDON
Site Admin

MidTerm Elections

Post by GORDON »

Read this morning the House was going to start the "Trump's Tax Returns" thing up, again.

Holy shit.

Yes, this is what America wants you to do.