The Power of Beauty

For stuff that is general.

BE HONEST! Ever been flabbergasted and/or physically affected by a woman's beauty?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4

Leisher
Site Admin

The Power of Beauty

Post by Leisher »

Went golfing last night with my company's league. I don't normally play in it, but I was subbing for someone. We got to a particular hole that I knew a pretty good looking woman lived next to and looked to see if she was out. No purpose other than eye candy. Well, she was out and had friends over.

One of the friends had a perfect body and was wearing a red bikini with a thong bottom.

They had noticed the group in front of us checking them out, and started to put on a show. They were being obvious, but trying not to be obvious. Light dancing. Some bending over in the direction of the green. Yada Yada Yada.

Side note: I am just realizing that I should send the police over there because they clearly sexually harassed us. #metoo.

Anyway, one of the guys I was golfing with didn't notice them until we were on the green. He was 12 feet from the hole and is a good golfer. I pointed them out, specifically the red thong. He was visibly taken with her and went on to four putt. :D

If women truly knew the power they held, they would dominate the planet.

Have you ever been completely powerless by the sight of a beautiful woman?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Power of Beauty

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Have you ever been completely powerless by the sight of a beautiful woman?
Powerless, no. Done stupid things because of...? sure.

Btw, I have a camera you can take along next time.
It's not me, it's someone else.