Texas Church Shooting

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Texas Church Shooting

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Texas Church Shooting

Post by GORDON »

Easy.

The culture of hate caused by Trump.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

Texas Church Shooting

Post by Vince »

Apparently a militant atheist. Not that I think this is why he killed a bunch of people, but probably contributed why he killed a bunch of people in a church. Everyone says he was damned weird.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Texas Church Shooting

Post by Leisher »

This was Texas, so it makes sense that citizens with guns ended the situation.

Trump says "mental health" not guns are the reason for the shooting.

Holy shit! I agree 100% with him! Guns didn't beat that guy's wife and kids. Guns also didn't ignore those arrests and still allow him to own guns. If it wasn't a gun, it would have been a truck or a manure filled van...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Texas Church Shooting

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Texas Church Shooting

Post by Vince »

Air Force didn't report domestic abuse conviction to FBI to bar him from purchasing firearms. Also, the guy that took him down was an NRA instructor. I saw in one tweet that he used an AR to take him down, but only saw that in one other place.
Vince

Texas Church Shooting

Post by Vince »

It's kind of weird how most of the press accounts don't tell what sort of firearm Stephen Willeford used to stop Devin Kelley. They just use words like "gun" and "rifle".
Leisher
Site Admin

Texas Church Shooting

Post by Leisher »

Guns used to save the day don't matter because they don't fit the "ban guns" narrative.