Massages, life-altering

For stuff that is general.

Professional non-skeavy Massage: Naked or other?

Naked
50%
Underwear
50%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 4

TheCatt
Site Admin

Massages, life-altering

Post by TheCatt »

My wife and I got a couples massage at a fancy resort in Peru. We walked into the room, and the massage therapist said "Take off all your clothes and get under the towel," and then left. I've only ever gotten down to underwear before, but I've only had massages (professional ones) from like 5 people total.

I looked at my wife, and we both agreed to "when in Rome," and got naked and under our respective towels. The next hour may have been the best massage of my life. The woman was strong, vigorous, and the large amounts of hiking the day before may have been part of the reason why it felt so good. At least twice she was on the table, once straddling my head (while I was on my front), and using her forearms as rollers across my back. And my buttocks: She massaged the hell out of them. OMG it was wonderful. I was floating after the massage. Told my wife I would have proposed to that woman if I'd been single :)

Just, wow, it felt good. So much (non-sexual) release.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Massages, life-altering

Post by Leisher »

All the professional massages I've received have been in underwear. I believe I could have stripped all the way down, but I do my best to ensure that line doesn't get crossed.

My best massage was from a small Asian woman. Hurt like hell during, but damn I felt good afterwards.

A chiropractor I have seen, an annual tradition before the golf season, has a "roller bed" that's pretty amazing. You lay on it in this depression and when it's switched on a heavy roller vibrates and rolls your back from below. It's constantly switching position on your back as well. I want one for my house.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Massages, life-altering

Post by Vince »

I usually go naked. Had one therapist say I could keep my underwear on and it sounded like she was more uncomfortable with my being nude than I was, so I kept them on for her.

No underwear makes it easier to work the lower spine right where the elastic band would be (and that's usually a spot I need worked). For deep tissue, I usually prefer a male massage therapist. Not that a woman can't have strong hands, but usually they are applying the same amount of pressure to much smaller fingerprint and it can kind of hurt. Big sausage fingers distribute the pressure over more area and tends to hurt less.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
thibodeaux

Massages, life-altering

Post by thibodeaux »

I knew a guy who was a competitive cyclist. He said massages from women feel great but to really be effective you needed a man to do it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Massages, life-altering

Post by TheCatt »

I've had one massage from a dude, and I... just didn't like it. He was OK, I guess. But it's just not my thing.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

Massages, life-altering

Post by Vince »

thibodeaux wrote: I knew a guy who was a competitive cyclist. He said massages from women feel great but to really be effective you needed a man to do it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Generally true. Though I had one beefy girl with sausage fingers I saw a few times that was also good.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren