Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

The same woman claims that the Virginia Lt Gvr assaulted her, too?
"Ms. Watson was raped by a basketball player during her sophomore year at Duke," a portion of Watson's statement read. "She went to the Dean, who provided no help and discouraged her from pursuing the claim further. Ms. Watson also told friends, including Justin Fairfax."

Watson is the second woman to allege that Fairfax sexually assaulted her. Fairfax has been urged by leaders to step down.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

WHY SO RAPEY, DUKE? :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I was expecting Laetner or Hill to be named.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

A bunch of men, hidden off in their own society, prevented from openly having sex are gay? The HELL you say!
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
A bunch of men, hidden off in their own society, prevented from openly having sex are gay? The HELL you say!
If I didn't believe homosexuality was natural, pointing out that such situations (priesthood, prison, experiments with rats, the navy, etc.) often led to homosexuality would make for an interesting conversation.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
If I didn't believe homosexuality was natural, pointing out that such situations (priesthood, prison, experiments with rats, the navy, etc.) often led to homosexuality would make for an interesting conversation.
I think a lot of things are natural, but also environmental.
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

There are a lot of things that are natural and also abnormal.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Porzingis accused of rape.

However...
The woman told police on Thursday about the alleged attack, according to the Post report, which cited law enforcement sources. The woman reportedly told police that she waited more than a year to come forward because she had discussed getting $68,000 from Porzingis to keep quiet.

Porzingis' attorney, Roland G. Riopelle, denied the allegations and said they had previously referred the case to federal authorities due to the "accuser's extortionate demands."

"We are aware of the complaint that was made against Mr. Porzingis on Friday and unequivocally deny the allegations," Riopelle said. "We made a formal referral to federal law enforcement on December 20th, 2018, based on the accuser's extortionate demands. We also alerted the National Basketball Association months ago and they are aware of the ongoing investigation of the accuser by federal law enforcement. We cannot comment further on an ongoing federal investigation. Please refer any questions to the Federal Bureau of Investigation or the National Basketball Association."
Seems like Porzingis is in the right here and she should be brought up on charges and sued in civil court if it's proven she screwed him and then tried to extort him by claiming rape.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Joe Biden.
I always found him creepy, but I've never really seen anything or heard accusations of anything that's actually harassment. Not trying to be funny, but I always wondered if he was like he is before his brain aneurysm. My mom says my grandfather went through a significant personality shift after his brain trauma.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Joe's "creepiness" has been a thing for quite some time. When Obama was president there were memes floating around about Biden's weird behavior around women/kids.