Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Sex Scandals

Post by Cakedaddy »

Look for a similar story about UofM lowering their requirements for acceptance. That would also cause MSU to drop.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Look for a similar story about UofM lowering their requirements for acceptance. That would also cause MSU to drop.
Over the same time period, other Big Ten schools on average saw a 4.7 percent increase in applicants, with rival Michigan seeing 9.7 percent more applications.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Sex Scandals

Post by Cakedaddy »

My favorite quote "MSU alumni haven't been this disappointed since receiving their rejection letters from UofM."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Epstein settles out of court to avoid details going public.

This is the guy behind the Lolita Express. If his secrets get exposed it will probably be the biggest sex scandal of all time.

That's why I predict he's going to meet with an untimely end sooner rather than later.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

The Miami Herald published a report last week saying that, when he was a US attorney, Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta gave Epstein the "deal of a lifetime" despite a federal investigation identifying 36 underage victims of the hedge fund manager. The Herald said it found about 80 women Epstein allegedly molested or sexually abused over a five-year period.
The report said Acosta forged a deal with one of Epstein's attorneys in which the multimillionaire pleaded guilty to two state prostitution charges, ultimately serving only 13 months and avoiding a federal trial. The agreement, the Herald said, "essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe" and further granted immunity to "any potential co-conspirators" in the case.
As part of the plea, Epstein registered as a sex offender and paid restitution to the victims identified by the FBI.
Does that make the FBI a pimp?
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

"My abuser."

I know I've denigrated the 2X subreddit before, and I considered blocking that subreddit from my feed, but I keep it there to remind myself how many people there are whose "problems" can be solved by smacking them in the face and telling them to grow the fuck up.

Anyway, I've noticed that in a lot of these posts, the women simply refers to the person who ruined their lives as "my abuser." "My abuser kept my self esteem low. My abuser gaslighted me and didn't listen to my needs as a woman. My abuser went out with his friends on our 10 month anniversary instead of staying home with me."

There's never any context given for that buildup, before the woman finally gets to the point, the REAL reason she's sharing her "abuse" with a bunch of internet strangers, in order to get attention. Because that's what this is... "look at me." The responses are 100% supportive, telling the woman what a poor, abused butterfly she is and casually referring to all men as evil scumbag rapists. Tens of thousands of upvotes. Anyone who says, "What's his side of it?" is downvoted into oblivion.

So there you go. If you're a woman and want sympathy votes, just call the guy who politely broke up with you "my abuser" and no one will dare question whether or not you're just fucking crazy, and "your abuser" couldn't stand being around you any more. He had no right to make you feel like you're not the best woman in the world. Congrats, you have an abuser.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I know I've denigrated the 2X subreddit before
For those who do not reddit, Gordon means this place
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

I don't like permanent victims.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I don't like permanent victims.
I agree.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I'm gonna give that reddit a pass. It's just piss me off.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

As I said, most of the correct responses there are, "Grow the fuck up."

And there's lots of really thin examples of what constitutes "sexual assault."

I think I said years ago, social media is going to be the end of the world. These worm fuzzy balls of hugs and self-reinforcing insanity are an example of that. These people get off the internet and think they're living in that reality.

Then they vote.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Former Miss Kentucky

Bonus points, because she could also go into the Female Sexual Predators and/or Today in Pedophilia threads.

Because she's a minor celeb, I threw her here.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

You'll probably want to be sitting down for this one.

Woody Allen had a secret teenage lover.

I know. Shocking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Illinois Catholic Church failed to disclose abuse accusations against 500 priests and clergy
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Speaking of sex scandals, I fully believe that's it's bullshit and wrong for the Weinsteins of the world to tell a person, "If you want the job, you gotta blow me." That should get the person shunned, and possibly incarcerated. That's a tough one, because free will still exists in both parties. You're just negotiating the price.

That being said, I've been operating under the opinion that a lot of the women who claim to have been assaulted, and it comes down to regret after the fact, are quite simply very emotionally fragile, broken, and seeking validation by claiming to be a victim. I wonder what kinds of human beings these are, willing to destroy another person's life for some attention. I wonder if it has anything to do with broken homes, not being raised right, and lack of fathers in their lives.

But tonight I realized I have 3 little sisters who came from a broken home, and a somewhat absent father, and these women are, more or less, tough as hell, and wouldn't tolerate a weinstein for a second.

So, I dunno.

Maybe it just comes down to social media in the information age, and an echo chamber of these kinds of people supporting each others' bullshit that never existed until now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Maybe it just comes down to social media in the information age, and an echo chamber of these kinds of people supporting each others' bullshit that never existed until now.
I think social media has a LOT to do with it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Kevin Spacey is out here trying to regain his career via creepy YouTube videos blaming the public, admitting nothing, yet also admitting everything.