Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Disney will bring back guy guilty of sexual harassment.

This guy is returning and so is O'Reilly. Is the #metoo era ending?

Have we moved onto something new? Have people forgotten this stuff since it's warm out now?
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

He also apparently had an affair with his step granddaughter.

Remember when he crashed his car a few years back with a woman inside that wasn't his wife?
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

So "He raped me" is now equal to "He yelled at me"?
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

They're trying.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: So "He raped me" is now equal to "He yelled at me"?
I don't think anyone's saying that. (OK,not most people)... .but it's still inappropriate.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: So "He raped me" is now equal to "He yelled at me"?
I don't think anyone's saying that. (OK,not most people)... .but it's still inappropriate.
Black and white? Yes. However, life happens in the grey areas. I'd need to know more about why he was yelling. Bateman seems to indicate Tambor did it as part of his process. If he told Walter about it, then she's the asshole. If he didn't, then he is.

Also, always remember that we live in a world where some people believe ALL sex is rape, so it's absolutely plausible that some people would equate yelling and rape.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

He can say he never assaulted women, but in the last year many have been coming forward to claim that even saying hello to a woman on the street is an assault.

If.we.keep on enabling the mentally ill, this will only get worse.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote:
Vince wrote:
Leisher wrote: I'm saying before we go condemning all "straight white men" (from today's stories) or ALL men, we need to stop pretending women aren't also guilty of sexual crimes or abuses.
They are now going after not straight white men...
Now not straight, not white men. George Takei accused
Accuser walks back story.
In the Observer story, which was published on Thursday, Brunton acknowledges there are some inconsistencies in his story—which doesn’t necessarily mean he’s lying, given the fallibility of long-term memory. But he does say that, unlike what he told The Hollywood Reporter in the interview that broke the story, he doesn’t remember Takei touching his genitals, a detail that elevated the story into the criminal realm of sexual assault. He also admits that he did not meet Takei again in the mid-’90s to talk over coffee, a detail that led some to believe Takei was lying about not remembering Brunton.

Brunton also says that he wasn’t traumatized by the incident:
Brunton says that Takei did take his pants down when he passed out for a few minutes after a couple of strong cocktails at Takei’s house, and when he protested, Takei backed off and let him leave. (Toxicologists interviewed for the story both discounted the possibility that Brunton was drugged, given that he was able to get up and go out to his car immediately afterwards; drugs available in the early ‘80s would have incapacitated him for hours, they say.) Asked directly if he considered that night an attack, Brunton says, “No, [it was] just an unwanted situation. It’s just a very odd event.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Bill believes he's exempt from #metoo.

Claim's people's hatred for Trump is the reason people are re-examining his behavior in office.