Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
thibodeaux

Sex Scandals

Post by thibodeaux »

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/sig ... 202963083/
“In January of 2013 I was sexually assaulted by a member of the band @sigurros when they were in Los Angeles recording an album that was set to come out later that same year. My assailant’s name is Orri Páll Dýrason. I never reported it. I never expressed my pain publicly. I harbored this ache now for almost 6 years… for many reasons. I felt no one would believe me, I felt I had been irresponsible for trusting him just because he was in a band I loved and I respected him as an artist. I was drunk, and I had met him at a club (I had a brief period in which I was a dancer at a club called “the body shop”), I also engaged in a kiss with him before falling asleep in the same bed, after that I completely knocked out.
Come on.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: I hope he gets his $375k back.
This made me audibly chuckle.

Las Vegas police reopen case against Ronaldo.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Come on.
Really? Chick passes out so dude can rape her?

There is the question of whether she passed out, or blacked out, so maybe she gave consent but doesn't remember, etc.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:

There is the question of whether she passed out, or blacked out, so maybe she gave consent but doesn't remember, etc.
He was probably under the influence of drugs/alcohol, as well. He should counter-sue. He couldn't consent.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Sex Scandals

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote:
Yes. She's a drunk stripper who went home with a guy in a band. That's implied consent.

Also: she's a totally unreliable witness. I do not buy this "I was too afraid to come public until brave PoundMeToo harp paved the way." Bullshit.

These are all fake. All lies.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Yes. She's a drunk stripper who went home with a guy in a band. That's implied consent.
No. It isn't.
thibodeaux wrote: Also: she's a totally unreliable witness.
I'd need to know more, but yes, she does have reliability issues.
thibodeaux wrote: These are all fake. All lies.
Who hurt you?
thibodeaux

Sex Scandals

Post by thibodeaux »

I'm just sayin'.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: He was probably under the influence of drugs/alcohol, as well. He should counter-sue. He couldn't consent.
Right?
thibodeaux wrote: Yes. She's a drunk stripper who went home with a guy in a band. That's implied consent.
I mean, this isn't completely without merit. The law would never see it that way, but it's not nothing.

If I went to Africa and slept in the open air in the middle an area known for lions while wearing blood and fresh meat, you can't blame the lion when he eats me.

Point being, the woman has to claim some personal responsibility. I'm not letting the guy completely off the hook, but he's also not solely guilty for this happening.

If I leave my car running with the windows down and doors unlocked in a bad neighborhood, my insurance company is probably going to level some of the blame on me...
thibodeaux wrote: I do not buy this "I was too afraid to come public until brave PoundMeToo harp paved the way." Bullshit.

These are all fake. All lies.
I believe a larger percentage than we might think are bullshit, but I also know that a lot of it isn't bullshit.

One thing that makes me believe is learning how many fucking pedophiles are out there. You would think/hope there aren't many, but every day its a new teacher, priest, actor, charity worker, etc.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Sex Scandals

Post by thibodeaux »

I'm not talking about children, I'm talking about grown women. If they didn't file charges, then it's bullshit. Period.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I wasn't implying you were talking about children. I wrote that badly.

What I meant was I didn't realize how many pedophiles there are, and thus, I guess I should accept that there are a lot of rapists too.
thibodeaux

Sex Scandals

Post by thibodeaux »

Oh. Maybe.

I'm not sure how many pedophiles there really are. I'm cursed with the ability to remember things in the past, and one of those things was the Daycare Pedo Insanity of Janet Reno:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_ ... e_hysteria

It's possible that is in play, although I think the increase in pedo stories is gay pedo, which *would* be something that The Media would try to keep undercover.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

thibodeaux wrote: I'm not talking about children, I'm talking about grown women. If they didn't file charges, then it's bullshit. Period.
2X over on reddit has all kinds of posts about "why i didnt report my rape." you'd be banned and if they can find you, they'd get you fired.
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

#metoo related...
This could be glorious.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Is that a thing? I haven't heard of that.
Cakedaddy

Sex Scandals

Post by Cakedaddy »

White supremacy?
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Is that a thing? I haven't heard of that.
I think at this point it's just been discussed among the #metoo crowd. Doubt it would go anywhere. Don't think a bunch of women on their knees would really be the look they're going after.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Are white women the only ones getting molested, raped, and harassed? If you allow black women to kneel, then what does it mean if you don't allow people of another skin color to join in? I know there's a word for it...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Hope for DC as James Gunn moving there?
Warner Bros. has just confirmed to io9 that James Gunn is in discussions to write, with an eye to direct, the next installment of the Suicide Squad franchise. He’ll have a completely new take on the property.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I saw that, and I saw that people/groups are already emailing/tweeting at WB asking why they support pedophilia. So, don't get your hopes up for Gunn to stick around.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

There should be a common response to all those messages, "You're an idiot."