Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Walker is a sympathy play. Wheelchair is preferable but less pathetic.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Walker is a sympathy play.
Or he's practicing being hunched over...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
TheCatt wrote: This dumbass, who is reportedly a church youth minister.

Has been identified, possibly.
Also, a Boy Scout troop leader.

She also noted that Callaway reached out to her station, NBC affiliate WSAV-TV, and insisted that he didn’t intend to hurt her. Additionally, in a statement to CBS News, Callaway’s lawyer stated that he, “did not act with any criminal intentions” and that “Tommy is a loving husband and father.” Of course, how much he loves his wife and children is irrelevant to Callaway’s inability to keep his hands to himself. And besides, Bozarjian isn’t interested in his intent.
Though Callaway’s lawyers do not expect criminal charges, Bozarjian has filed a police report and is leaving Callaway’s fate to them.
I sure hope there are criminal charges.
Charges https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/14/us/runne ... index.html
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I wonder if this will ruin his scouting career.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Legion of Christ (an order of Catholicism?)
The 33 priestly abusers represented 2.44% of the 1,353 Legion priests ordained since 1941, the report found. That percentage is far lower than national averages of credibly accused priests over a similar period in the U.S. or Australia, where the percentages are 5.8 and seven, respectively.
So about 1 in 16 US priests is an accused pedophile?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Kathy Bates kinda, sorta implies something about the #metoo stuff.
When Kathy Bates began acting professionally in the ‘70s, decades before the Harvey Weinstein scandal and the #MeToo Movement, actresses were still being called to hotel rooms. She remembers that it meant something different, though.

“About people like Weinstein and the casting couch and all of that,” Bates told The Guardian in an interview published Friday, addressing the issue of how women in the entertainment industry are treated. “I have a confession. In my day, if you went up to a guy’s hotel room, you knew exactly why you were going and in those days it was consensual. Times were different, but I really support the women who are coming forward now and I’m not happy about the men who are being accused falsely — but the ones who deserve all they’re getting, my feeling is hey, go for it.”
I hope she doesn't get cancelled for saying not every female in Hollywood that had sex for a role did so against their will.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

It's a weird irony. The same group that says sex-workers shouldn't be vilified also say that a woman shouldn't have to fuck for a movie role. I don't see a single difference in those two examples.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: The same group that says sex-workers shouldn't be vilified also say that a woman shouldn't have to fuck for a movie role. I don't see a single difference in those two examples.
One's a sale, the other is bartering? I dunno.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

"I want your money, so I will fuck you."

"I want your movie role, so I will fuck you."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Oh snap.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: the boy scouts
Bankruptcy
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Weinstein guilty on some counts, not on others
Fallen film producer Harvey Weinsten was found guilty Monday of rape and a criminal sexual act.
Weinstein was found not guilty of the most serious charges in the case, two counts of predatory sexual assault. He also was acquitted in court in Manhattan of first-degree rape.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Weinstein hospitalized after verdict.

Also, he apparently doesn't have balls. Gross.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Reading the Brady Bunch book now. Sherwood Schwartz (Creator of the show) mentioned that while casting for Carol Brady, the following happened: 1) One woman sent him a portfolio entirely of nude photos, 2) One woman said the reading would go much better at his house (or hers), and 3) Another woman, when he offered a handshake, grabbed him a little lower and started shaking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Clearly you're a misogynist to even suggest these women behaved that way without the man initiating it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Yeah. This just falls in line with the "sex work" comparisons one dares not make in public.

Sex for money is empowering.
Sex for a movie role for money is victimizing.

Make a decision.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

I would say a man saying "Sleep with me for this role" is worse than a woman saying "I'll sleep with you for this role". But both are bad.