Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: I know I've denigrated the 2X subreddit before
For those who do not reddit, Gordon means this place
Gordon, you ever visit that one? I've never heard of it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Never heard of it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Apparently that was just one of > 2,000 subs reddit banned https://gizmodo.com/reddit-brings-the-b ... 1844207865
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

"reddit hates women" usually means reddit thinks women should not have special treatment for stuff.

I.blocked the 2x subreddit about a month ago. My general impression of women has been going up steadily, since.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: "_____ hates _____" usually means _____ thinks ______ should not have special treatment for stuff.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: My general impression of women has been going up steadily, since.
lol. I went there a couple of months ago and the only articles I read were entirely reasonable. One woman was complaining about being admonished by another women for her outfit, etc. But, they were working in a pharmacy, and, I don't want to get into details, but there were REASONS she was being admonished, and the sub basically agreed with the woman admonishing her.

That being said, my exposure to it is way lower than yours.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Saw a good SNL skit last night. 3 hot women in a bar acting like... you know... complaining about the men that keep propositioning them, and are fixing to go home alone. There's a homely woman in the bar having none of it, giving good advice, and getting everyone laid except the angry woman who kept talking her friends out of getting laid. It was a pretty bold statement, for SNL.

Let me see if I can find it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl9LMDdlokk
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Heather Locklear discusses her #metoo moment.

I watched the video, and not casting doubt on her, but her description does not match what I saw. Also, was it really a #metoo moment or a choice made by the actor or even director? And honestly, what he does makes FAR more sense given the situation and ages of those involved. If he was 16 grabbing a boob would be more appropriate, but a man in his 40s with his new "piece of ass" wife would be far more into subtlety, right?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The Falwells
What a beta cuck libtard.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

That is a kink I just don't understand.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That is a kink I just don't understand.
Me either. My wife and I discussed swinging/swapping, etc... and, I realized I would just want to kill any man who slept with her. But, the conversation did... get my juices going. I dunno, but I can imagine Falwell Jr having issues due to his life + such. Religious people's children often do, imho.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Yeah, same. My gf's ex was into it. I told her hard pass.