Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: After attempting to read that text, I'm quite certain I won't be letting any of my kids go to Central Michigan. I don't know what language AB speaks, but it isn't English.
Go Chippewas! My wife's parents went to CMU, and her grandfather was a biology professor there. So it's not all the students...
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: After attempting to read that text, I'm quite certain I won't be letting any of my kids go to Central Michigan. I don't know what language AB speaks, but it isn't English.
Go Chippewas! My wife's parents went to CMU, and her grandfather was a biology professor there. So it's not all the students...
Ask them if CMU is proudly claiming AB as one of their own right now. I'm guessing the last year has probably dampened their pride in him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Ask them if CMU is proudly claiming AB as one of their own right now. I'm guessing the last year has probably dampened their pride in him.
I dont think any of them care about AB in any way, or would know who he was if I mentioned him.
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

It's almost as if some athletes are simply given passing grades to keep them there for the reason they were brought to the school to begin with.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

It isn't just athletes. I personally encountered several freshman who wrote english papers in ebonics.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

NFL beat reporter comments, gets blasted.

Of course, people are calling for his job. I want Leisher's take on his posts...
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: It isn't just athletes. I personally encountered several freshman who wrote english papers in ebonics.
As a current college student I can confirm this to be correct. Not just freshman either.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: NFL beat reporter comments, gets blasted.

Of course, people are calling for his job. I want Leisher's take on his posts...
Listen, he's not 100% wrong. Gold diggers exist, as do groupies for athletes. So do a fuckton of people who refuse to get actual jobs and instead want to steal and trick people out of their money.

That being said...he's also a fucking idiot.

First, the reason they file now is because it's going to get the most attention. Why is that important? Because they want to win. Getting public exposure helps increase the possibility of an out of court settlement. That's not just a win, but it prevents the victim from reliving the pain/shame in court. The start of the football season was probably always the plan, but AB acting like an absolute clown definitely helped their timing.

Second, Omar is calling the woman a liar, while saying it's unfair to just assume AB is guilty. Look in the mirror Omar, you're doing exactly what you're telling others not to do.

Third, I wonder what Omar would do if he got raped. Would he immediately go to the hospital and get a rape kit done or would he never, ever reveal what happened for fear of being mocked and judged?

Leaving Omar behind...
One part of this story that I found to be interesting is that this happened three times over a period of a few years. That seems to prove her story more than his story. A man, when given the green light, is going to fuck a woman as much as he can. He's not going to randomly do things to her three times over a period of a few years. Not to a woman he sees a lot. Not if he has that green light.

So let's look at the facts:
-He's immature.
-He's narcissistic.
-He's got a history of bad behavior, run-ins with the law, and treating other people like they're less than him.
-Several other lawsuits against him showcase his complete lack of ethics, responsibility, morality, etc.
-He just got done acting insane to force his way out of two different situations by lying, breaking the law (taping Gruden without permission), threatening someone, and using a racial slur. Oh, and costing himself $20M in the process.

It's a stretch to say anyone is capable of rape. It's a horrible fucking crime.

However, it's not a stretch to say this individual would think it's funny to jerk off onto a woman to humiliate her because he thought it was funny and thinks he's untouchable.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

rms (Richard Stallman) comes to Epstein's defense
Stallman was apparently also quite open about his ideas not only on age of consent laws, but also pedophilia. In 2006, he wrote, “I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing.” The law does not allow for “voluntary” pedophilia.

In 2006, he said it wouldn’t so bad for an adult man who worked for the Department of Homeland Security to have sex with a 14-year-old, as one government employee had allegedly propositioned: “Supposing she had voluntarily had sex with him, presuming that they used a condom and suitable contraception, it would have done no harm to either of them.”

He reiterated his point in 2013: “There is little evidence to justify the widespread assumption that willing participation in pedophilia hurts children.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: rms (Richard Stallman) comes to Epstein's defense
Gone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Gone.
According to twitter, this is many years too late.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
Gone.
According to twitter, this is many years too late.
The guy approves of pedos. I think year 1 was too late.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

A comic and audience member confront Weinstein during an event and they are asked to leave.

No matter who you feel about Weinstein, this statement is true:
"Harvey Weinstein was out with friends enjoying the music and trying to find some solace in his life that has been turned upside down," a spokesperson for Weinstein said in a statement. "This scene was uncalled for, downright rude and an example of how due process is being squashed by the public, trying to take it away in the courtroom too."
Bachman said that Stuckless being asked to leave while Weinstein was allowed to stay felt like an episode of "The Twilight Zone."
"Cancel culture" logic at its finest.

Weinstein is scum, no question. However, it's not your place to punish him. Instead of putting all your energy into this, why don't you go drown a witch?
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Need more information. What color was the comedian's bracelet?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Need more information. What color was the comedian's bracelet?
Well done.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Not really a scandal, but random dude at Disney World
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I truly cannot understand the mindset where someone thinks it's ok to touch someone in this manner without permission. Hell, every trip to a strip club I've ever taken, if I get a couch dance my hands always go immediately to the cracks of the cushions. And those girls are in a profession where one could think they're whores and want to be touched... :D

But a Disney princess?

That being said, an encounter lasting four seconds left her visibly shaking? Build up better walls, it's a rough world out there.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

That dude looks the part.