Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Nickelodeon had the same issue. They jettisoned their rapist quietly, but avoided the law getting involved, which sucks.

My biggest question is "Where are the parents?" Maybe the predators use the industry as a way of separating the parents from the kids, but in those situations you need to be a helicopter parent. You have to worry about your kid being exploited and/or getting a bad attitude. Thus, you should be there to protect them and keep them grounded.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

Mississippi gubernatorial candidate denies female reporter access to campaign trip.

I can't imagine why.

Not for nothing, this story is already off the listing of stories on Mediaite. I had to do a Google search to find it again. I suspect they might pull it completely if they see it still getting hits.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

A Republican running for governor in Mississippi denied a female reporter's request to accompany him on a campaign trip unless she brought along a male colleague, insisting Wednesday that he did so because he "just wanted to keep things professional."

The reporter, Larrison Campbell, wrote in Mississippi Today on Tuesday that the paper had asked to shadow each gubernatorial candidate seeking the GOP nomination "in an attempt to better inform readers." While two of the candidates agreed, state Rep. Robert Foster declined, explaining on a Mississippi talk radio show Wednesday that having a female reporter with him could create "an awkward situation."
This is why people say men are weak. If he cannot keep it professional, what's wrong with him?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

I don't think he's worried about what he might do. He's worried about what she might say. I don't blame him.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: I don't think he's worried about what he might do. He's worried about what she might say. I don't blame him.
I do.
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

If you were one of the Covington kids, you might think differently. The press is more interested in gotcha stories against Republicans and covering for Democrats than reporting truth.

Edit: What are your thoughts on the assault allegation referenced above against Trump?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: If you were one of the Covington kids, you might think differently. The press is more interested in gotcha stories against Republicans and covering for Democrats than reporting truth.

Edit: What are your thoughts on the assault allegation referenced above against Trump?
I don't know why he's kissing anyone. He didn't ask for consent, and placed both hands on the woman. But assault? Stay in your space, old man.
Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: I don't know why he's kissing anyone. He didn't ask for consent, and placed both hands on the woman. But assault? Stay in your space, old man.
I don't disagree with that, but not sure if I'd have felt as strongly about it pre-#metoo as when this happened (in '16). And this is why I don't disagree with the GOP candidate's stance. If what we saw in that video can become an "assault" to a bad actor, what might a reporter do?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Two Olympians in one day.

John Coughlin
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

SHe's all like SHOW ME THE MONEY.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

https://youtu.be/Qaks25zJlcw
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

After the first two times, you think she wouldn't have gone to his place to use the bathroom and eat.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:
After the first two times, you think she wouldn't have gone to his place to use the bathroom and eat.
Victim blamer.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

After attempting to read that text, I'm quite certain I won't be letting any of my kids go to Central Michigan. I don't know what language AB speaks, but it isn't English.