Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Esquire is about to release an article about Bryan Singer, looooong rumored to be a pedophile, along with a lot of smoke indicating it to be true.

Singer is preemptively denying the allegations.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Kobe Bryant...again...for the first time...again...

Charges dropped. Settled out of court. Still condemned by the public.

I guess we should just start the public executions?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Sex Scandals

Post by Vince »

Spartans are kind of rough.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
Does my dislike of NdGT make me believe her? Hmm.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

I wanted to believe her, but another zero-evidence case in which people from the beginning were telling the crazy woman to just drop it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Tenured professors Todd Heatherton, William Kelley, and Paul Whalen treated women as sex objects, the lawsuit from seven women claims. The men, who no longer are allowed on campus, coerced them into drinking and made the women feel as if their success depended on their willingness to go along with the "alcohol-saturated" culture the prominent researchers created, according to the complaint.
Didn't say it, but made them FEEL it. That's like a superpower.

Welcome to the future. Don't drink with a woman you want to sleep with, unless she'll sign a contract.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

It's Black Friday, and that means the people who know about every Hollywood rumor and scandal before they ever hit the mainstream will be revealing names behind the rumors all day.

New ones posted all day/night.

The credibility of the site is pretty solid. Thus, their postings are all the more disgusting and frightening. Enjoy!
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Good grief. What a cesspool.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, I saw some complaints about it last year. Clearly people who don't understand the song.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

It's "creepy."

Creepy is the new word for "I feel raped."