Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Where did you see a picture of him?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Where did you see a picture of him?
I didnt see one in that link, but after Gordon's comment, I googled him. Gordon's right
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

There was a mugshot in the article I read yesterday.

If we banned all ugly people, these things would happen less.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Well, you made me look and he's definitely got no alibi.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

This dumbass, who is reportedly a church youth minister.
Has been identified, possibly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

She did not enjoy that, and she doesn't look like someone who would let that go.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: She did not enjoy that, and she doesn't look like someone who would let that go.
She shouldn't.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: She did not enjoy that, and she doesn't look like someone who would let that go.
She shouldn't.
Let's not go crazy. Depending on the setting, perhaps she should. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
She shouldn't.
Well, sure, but that's consensual.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
She shouldn't.
Well, sure, but that's consensual.
Seriously though, that video was insanely cringy.

I wonder if he slapped it or grabbed it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

I'm guessing slapped, since that's easier when you're moving. You can see the guy decide to do this like 30' back, and he starts moving over to get near her. Ugh.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: This dumbass, who is reportedly a church youth minister.

Has been identified, possibly.
Also, a Boy Scout troop leader.

She also noted that Callaway reached out to her station, NBC affiliate WSAV-TV, and insisted that he didn’t intend to hurt her. Additionally, in a statement to CBS News, Callaway’s lawyer stated that he, “did not act with any criminal intentions” and that “Tommy is a loving husband and father.” Of course, how much he loves his wife and children is irrelevant to Callaway’s inability to keep his hands to himself. And besides, Bozarjian isn’t interested in his intent.
Though Callaway’s lawyers do not expect criminal charges, Bozarjian has filed a police report and is leaving Callaway’s fate to them.
I sure hope there are criminal charges.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

He speaks out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWOEEarVgQY

"I was getting ready to put my hands up and wave" My (her) ass.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I sure hope there are criminal charges.
I'm fine with them, and fine without them.

Dude made a tremendous mistake and is going to have to live with it forever. Wondering who is talking about him, judging him, and so on. His wife will never let it go and it'll be brought up every time they fight. This will absolutely hurt him at his troop and church. Most of the world now sees him as a sex offender. I think all of that is probably more than enough punishment.

I do wish he'd drop the act and admit exactly what he was doing. "I thought it'd be funny to smack her butt on TV." Not doing so makes it worse somehow.

And I also don't love her response. She says he hit her "hard", but that clearly wasn't the case. It's bad enough what he did, you don't need to make it seem worse. She also makes a statement where she says "No woman should ever have to deal with this" or something, and imho, that's pretty sexist. I'm a bit tired of the "only women have to deal with this" line of bullshit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I do wish he'd drop the act and admit exactly what he was doing. "I thought it'd be funny to smack her butt on TV." Not doing so makes it worse somehow.
Right?
Leisher wrote: She also makes a statement where she says "No woman should ever have to deal with this" or something, and imho, that's pretty sexist.
They shouldn't.
Leisher wrote: and imho, that's pretty sexist. I'm a bit tired of the "only women have to deal with this" line of bullshit.
No one's saying that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: They shouldn't.
Agreed, but I wasn't saying they should.
TheCatt wrote: No one's saying that.
I wish that were true. I'm willing to admit I'm biased in this area based on my own experiences, but there's not a ton of social acceptance about men getting sexually harassed.

Hell, take a look at the rate of female teachers fucking male students and how nobody gives a shit. In fact, these incidents barely get headlines or reported, and are often nothing more than punchlines.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I wish that were true. I'm willing to admit I'm biased in this area based on my own experiences, but there's not a ton of social acceptance about men getting sexually harassed.
Go to the police.
Leisher wrote: Hell, take a look at the rate of female teachers fucking male students and how nobody gives a shit. In fact, these incidents barely get headlines or reported, and are often nothing more than punchlines.
People care, but admittedly, they do care less.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I wish that were true. I'm willing to admit I'm biased in this area based on my own experiences, but there's not a ton of social acceptance about men getting sexually harassed.
Go to the police.
Maybe he thinks it isn't an arrestable offense, male or female. But that it should be seen as the same, either sex. Which it isn't.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Go to the police.
Maybe he thinks it isn't an arrestable offense, male or female. But that it should be seen as the same, either sex. Which it isn't.
Exactly. I've had lewd things said to me right in front of the HR manager who stood there and laughed.

Police wouldn't be able to do anything, so what would be my option for help? Find a new job? I'm a big boy and can deal, despite it being annoying, but it's an example of the double standard.

Want further proof? You've been to strip clubs and seen how men behave there...shockingly good for the most part. Now talk to a male stripper and ask him how the women act in their strip clubs. If men behaved like women do in strip clubs they'd close them down immediately due to the constant rape.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »