Rapist Teacher Question

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Rapist Teacher Question

Post by Leisher »

When you picture a rapist teacher, you probably think of some middle aged, balding guy, but as a picture I posted yesterday shows, the recent trend is for it to be a decent looking younger woman. I cannot remember the last news story I read of a male teacher molesting a student, but I know I've read half a dozen stories of women doing that this year alone.

So is this a byproduct of female empowerment? Or could it be linked to the theory that Hollywood is training women to have ridiculously high expectations for relationships, and when they don't find it with an adult...

Should we stop stereotyping what we think pedophiles look like?

Most importantly, how many of them would you sleep with based on their mug shot photo? I mean, there are some really attractive women in there.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Rapist Teacher Question

Post by GORDON »

B1 went with the duck face.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Rapist Teacher Question

Post by Leisher »

That bitch is clearly crazy. I'll bet she's amazing in bed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Rapist Teacher Question

Post by GORDON »

With C2 the dick clearly wasn't good enough to pay for the consequences.
Troy

Rapist Teacher Question

Post by Troy »

IMO it's because foxnews has a dedicated part of their website for hot teacher pics when they get reported/arrested. Those stories always seem like excellent click bait.
Leisher
Site Admin

Rapist Teacher Question

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: IMO it's because foxnews has a dedicated part of their website for hot teacher pics when they get reported/arrested. Those stories always seem like excellent click bait.
That is not exclusive to FOX.

In fact, the last rabbit hole about rapist female teachers I fell into was at CNN.

Ignoring the fact that sex sells would be a stupid thing for any media outlet to do.
Troy

Rapist Teacher Question

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote:
Troy wrote: IMO it's because foxnews has a dedicated part of their website for hot teacher pics when they get reported/arrested. Those stories always seem like excellent click bait.
Ignoring the fact that sex sells would be a stupid thing for any media outlet to do.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with trying to sell ads. I've just had that thought too, and then realized I've been scanning the front page of foxnews too much. Blonde teacher sex is an instant front pager.

I think they have a dedicated sub-page for teacher sex. Plenty of men pop up in that one, but only the hot ladies are front pagers.
GORDON
Site Admin

Rapist Teacher Question

Post by GORDON »

I've noticed Fox news.com has a pretty heavy amount of eye candy and sexy clickbait on their front page.

I have noticed cnn.com has a metric fuckton of "we hate Trump he is a doodie head" on their front page.

Each panders to their audience.
Leisher
Site Admin

Rapist Teacher Question

Post by Leisher »

Looking at these hootchies again, I think 5C might be a Russian prostitute.