TMI

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

TMI

Post by Leisher »

Got invited to play golf at the second best course in the area today. Shot an 88 (46-42) and beat the rest of the group. Course was amazing and I was thrilled with that 88.

Anyway, one of the guys revealed he has attended a bunch of swinger clubs, parties, etc. He told me the things that went on. I did not need to know this stuff. Why do people volunteer this information?

He said these things aren't just orgies, but as you get to know people it gets a bit more like that. I guess the women are everything from crazy hot to Honey Boo Boo's mom when she was fat. They do "takeovers" of hotels, bars, etc. So if you ever hear of something like that, the people there are swingers.

He and his former wife just got divorced and both are drunks, which really fits my impressions of swingers though. I mean, that can't be healthy. At some point isn't divorce or this inevitable?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

TMI

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Anyway, one of the guys revealed he has attended a bunch of swinger clubs, parties, etc. He told me the things that went on. I did not need to know this stuff. Why do people volunteer this information?
I dunno. I looked into this stuff once upon a time. But the idea of anyone doing things with my wife makes me angry.
Leisher wrote: He said these things aren't just orgies, but as you get to know people it gets a bit more like that. I guess the women are everything from crazy hot to Honey Boo Boo's mom when she was fat. They do "takeovers" of hotels, bars, etc. So if you ever hear of something like that, the people there are swingers.
There's a house here in Raleigh that does them every week. Has a pool, hot tub, various equipment. I think there are different crowds, though. Many require pictures and proof of hotness before acceptance, others do not.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

TMI

Post by GORDON »

Wouldn't that mean he was recruiting? " The thing about my wife is.... She's a little hellcat. And know what she said about you? She thinks yer cute."

And yeah, mine needs to be the only penis in the mix, come play time.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

TMI

Post by Leisher »

I considered the recruiting thing, but I've known him for 10 years and this is the first I've heard of it. The conversation came up because we were playing Belmont where one of the former OAPI VPs lived. I saw a house that I thought was his and mentioned he and his wife's swinging ways. Floodgates...

I just don't think the relationship can be that good if you don't mind your wife getting railed by some random. Plus, do you really want a woman who needs more than just you? There's a reason the divorce rate for people who do this shit is so high.

I've never been in the middle of sexy times and thought, "You know what would make this better? If I was lying down naked, with everyone watching me, while someone did some fire trick on me that supposedly makes guys erupt."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

TMI

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I just don't think the relationship can be that good if you don't mind your wife getting railed by some random
Different strokes for different folks. Imagine a couple with wildly different libidos, or men who get turned on by getting cucked, etc. There's a lot of variety in life.
Leisher wrote: while someone did some fire trick on me that supposedly makes guys erupt.
What?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

TMI

Post by GORDON »

I was pretending like I knew what that meant.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

TMI

Post by Troy »

USE THIS ONE WEIRD FIRE TRICK TO MAKE GUYS CRAZY!
Vince

TMI

Post by Vince »

Troy wrote: USE THIS ONE WEIRD FIRE TRICK TO MAKE GUYS CRAZY!
LOL!
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Malcolm

TMI

Post by Malcolm »

Arson?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

TMI

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Different strokes for different folks. Imagine a couple with wildly different libidos, or men who get turned on by getting cucked, etc. There's a lot of variety in life.
Oh, I'm well aware, I just think you have to be wired wrong. Men are supposed to be conquerors. Alphas. I can see not caring if your friends bang some whore you brought back from the club if they ask first (bro code) and she's consenting, but the mother of your children?

"Daddy, is mommy coming to my play?"
"No honey, she's out getting raided by six guys. Isn't that great?"
"No you pussy."
TheCatt wrote: What?
Yeah, I left that out there knowing someone would ask. I have no fucking idea. He mentioned doing fire drawings on people. Apparently, they have a way to draw on you and then set it on fire and you just get a warm sensation, but you're safe. He said he asked about doing the front and not just the back, and that's when the whole "Well, the guys shoot off when we do that." came up. He signed up to do it, but mentioned he got there late due to something with his wife, now ex. So she had to be into this swinging lifestyle.

I asked him if he was ever on an episode of HBO's Real Sex and he said there are no cameras allowed in these things.

If people do this stuff, good for them. Seriously. I think it's awesome you could meet someone else as interested in exploring their sexuality and sleeping with other people. I did that when I was single, but whatever. Just don't be shocked when you end up divorced.