Alex Jones

For stuff that is general.
Malcolm

Alex Jones

Post by Malcolm »

Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by Leisher »

Never heard of him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by TheCatt »

INFOWARS

Troy can fill you in.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Alex Jones

Post by Malcolm »

He's a batshit insane rightist conspiracy nut. In another decade or two, he'll be more loony than Lyndon LaRouche.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
GORDON
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by GORDON »

I never heard of INFOWARS until Troy mentioned it a while back.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by Leisher »

I really wish Troy would stop pushing his right wing agenda here.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Alex Jones

Post by Troy »

He's the OG fake news.

Ask him about chem-trails and your government water turning frogs gay with chemicals. He's maybe most well known for labeling schools shootings and terrorist attacks as false flags by government/globalist. And selling male supplements and prepper gear.

Most of his stuff is just sensationalism - but some has caused real world problems. A guy shot up a restaurant most recently related to ... Hillary Clinton?

Is he partly responsible for inciting events like that? Not sure - but I think he knows what he's doing at all times. The scariest thing is that a significant part of his audience is buying it 100%. I'm sure his kids will grow up believing some very out there conspiracies.

collected background:

Alex shares mutual admiration with Trump and Putin

Here he is invading the set of alt left news organization - The Young Turks. Watch Alex remain relatively calm as the cast lose their shit on him. He cares way more about those frogs.

Apparent source for frog shenanigans
Last edited by Troy on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GORDON
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by GORDON »

He clearly sounds like an insane person, I can see why the left want so badly to make him the conservative posterboy.
Troy

Alex Jones

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: He clearly sounds like an insane person, I can see why the left want so badly to make him the conservative posterboy.
Are they doing that though? He's been identified as a alt-right leaning conspiracy theorist for a while. Generally thought to be crazy.

I'm not even sure what conservative means anymore.
GORDON
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by GORDON »

I have no idea if "they" are doing it. All I know about him is what you post, and you seemed Concerned about him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: I'm not even sure what conservative means anymore.
Which proves Gordon's point.

P.S. The right letting idiots like this get time in the spotlight hasn't helped.
Troy

Alex Jones

Post by Troy »

Saying the left is responsible for Alex's poster boy status just doesn't make any sense. It totally disregards the very real following he has.
GORDON
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by GORDON »

Of insane people, according to what you have saying. Again, I've never heard of him or INFOWARS until recently, and only on this forum.
Troy

Alex Jones

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Of insane people, according to what you have saying. Again, I've never heard of him or INFOWARS until recently, and only on this forum.
He has a strong following among the Trump faithful. Whether they are dupes or mentally challenged is for you to decide.
GORDON
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by GORDON »

Actually I'm just messing with you a little bit, but hand to god I have no idea who the guy is.

I don't really count, I actively avoid politics everything.
Malcolm

Alex Jones

Post by Malcolm »

Just Google "pizzagate" or "sandy hook conspiracy theories." Dude is the political equivalent of John Edward, the universe's biggest douche.
Leisher
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: He has a strong following among the Trump faithful. Whether they are dupes or mentally challenged is for you to decide.
Right wing voters follow right wing personality. Shocking.

Next you'll tell me that Nancy Pelosi supporters voted for Clinton.
Malcolm

Alex Jones

Post by Malcolm »

As I've said before, when the jack-asses nominate Oprah for prez, we'll talk. I also wouldn't describe Drumpf as a "right-wing" personality. I'd describe him as a "Drumpf-first, fuck everyone else" personality. He's only a rightist relative to the xenomorph matriarch he was running against.
Troy

Alex Jones

Post by Troy »

This thread is confusing.

Gordon's all like "I've never heard of him" and I'm like "fair enough, but lots of Trumper's have" and Leisher's all like "duh, all the right winger's have heard of him, he comes pre-printed on the card"

And Malcom's talking about Oprah.

Still don't know what's going on here. This is all Alex Jones' fault.
GORDON
Site Admin

Alex Jones

Post by GORDON »

I have achieved deliberate and blissful ignorance.