The MSM (Main Stream Media)

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

I don't remember Bill Clinton recognizing Chewbacca. So.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Katie Hill's husband claims computer was "hacked"

Yeah, I'm just not going to believe him on that one.
The father of Hill’s husband, Kenny Heslep, told BuzzFeed News that Heslep claimed to him that his computer was “hacked” shortly before nude photos of Hill were published online by Redstate, a conservative news web site, as well as by The Daily Mail.

Kenny Heslep’s father, Fred Heslep, told BuzzFeed, “He was hacked is what he says.”

“I think he started having computer issues, so that’s what made him think it was a hacking,” Fred Heslep told the site.

When BuzzFeed asked Fred Heslep if his son played a role in disseminating the images of Hill that were published, Fred Heslep said, “He says no.”

Fred Heslep also said that his son had not contacted authorities about the possible alleged hacking.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

If I had a dollar for every user that told me they were "hacked" when they weren't, I'd legit have a lot of money.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

I think he's going to get Crowdstrike to look into it.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Bernie weighs in: If you're keeping score at home, here's a presidential candidate "standing with" employees who refuse to report on sports like the owners of their company asked them to. A company that is losing money under the method the employees were using.

Here's an example of stories at Deadspin, a "sports site":
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

They should have just changed their tag to "Sports News without Sports".

The world Bernie promotes does not function.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Bernie crowd chants, "Lock him up!"

I don't care, but it will be interesting to see what the press does now that they've already staked out the ground that this is a breach of etiquette and the candidate has a duty to call out his supporters for such behavior.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Probably the best demonstration as to why I won't simply take a major news companies word for it when they "fact check" something.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

If that's true... then ouch. How did the women react? SO not watching a vid of The View.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

It's hard to hear in this server room, but I heard Whoppi saying, "Let's stick to" or something to that effect.

Point being, "Do as I say, not as I do." And that goes both ways.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Whoopie was trying really hard to shut it down. Kind of shocked they didn't dump to a commercial, really.

CBS News Has Fired Former ABC News Employee for Leaking Amy Robach Video

Also, I feel it's important to point this out...
ABC News said in a statement that it had not aired the story because “not all of our reporting met our standards to air.”
Oddly these standards were nowhere to be found when all the news media were airing every rumor from anyone who might have heard something about Bret Kavanaugh drugging and raping someone 30 years ago.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Not a big fan of Don Jr. Like him slightly more than his dad. But he absolutely brought it to The View from the clips I've been seeing. He talked about Joy Bahr wearing black face, which she and Whoopie absolutely denied. Now they're showing clips from the show back in '15 or '16 where she had a photo of her as an African Woman at age 22 for Halloween along with her denial on Twitter.

One thing I have to say, the troll game of the right is a magnatute better than the troll game of the left.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote: CBS News Has Fired Former ABC News Employee for Leaking Amy Robach Video
Yeah, I discussed the Robach interview being squashed in the pedo thread. Apparently the person really names names, which is the reason speculation says it wasn't aired.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:
Vince wrote: CBS News Has Fired Former ABC News Employee for Leaking Amy Robach Video
Yeah, I discussed the Robach interview being squashed in the pedo thread. Apparently the person really names names, which is the reason speculation says it wasn't aired.
I saw that.

Saw one Tweet (so not sure of accuracy) that the fired person was a woman. So that makes me think it's more about being pissed off at the enabling of a pedophile than anything political. So much for the era of #metoo.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Mexican killings spotlight Mormon history with polygamy

I swear, I think I hate the press more than child rapists.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

Vince wrote: Mexican killings spotlight Mormon history with polygamy

"PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO MARRY WHO THEY WANT. unless they're Mormon right wingers, then fuckum. We'll tolerate murder over Republicans."
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

There's this stuff and a couple of days ago they were writing about someone in the extended family being involved in some violence back in the early 70's. All this shit has zero fucks to do with them being slaughtered in Mexico, but DIVERSITY or some such shit.

AP was getting dragged so bad with a tweet promoting this that they deleted it within about 5 minutes. Left the story up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: Mexican killings spotlight Mormon history with polygamy

OK, I'll bite - What are you whining about now?
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Are you not familiar with this multiple murder in Mexico of the American family?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: Are you not familiar with this multiple murder in Mexico of the American family?
I am.