The MSM (Main Stream Media)

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote: I can't really pick out CNN alone for that.
I never said it was only CNN. I categorize them all as being biased. I just happened to go to cnn.com for news a lot. I rarely go to fox for news because I already know what I'm getting.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:I never said it was only CNN. I categorize them all as being biased. I just happened to go to cnn.com for news a lot. I rarely go to fox for news because I already know what I'm getting.
I almost commented that you must be more angry about CNN because they are the closest to a legitimate news source in your mind, but didn't want to put words in your mouth. I think they're all so bad now. I watch particular twitter feeds and get most of my news disseminated that way.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

I've noticed CNN making every single click on their website about Trump, before.

Fox news.com puts hot women on their front page, more often than not.

They're all jokes, but CNN got called out by name, and they are straight-up became exactly what they were accused of being.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

I get my news from the Wall Street Journal, primarily. Their op-ed skews conservative/libertarian, but all viewpoints are found, and the news reporting seems the most neutral.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote: I almost commented that you must be more angry about CNN because they are the closest to a legitimate news source in your mind
No, that's not why I go there. I consider them to be on par with Fox, but since I'm more libertarian I get my news from CNN to balance things. Pretty sure I broke this all down somewhere. Maybe the first page of this thread? (I honestly don't remember.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Don't mistake what I'm saying here. I don't think CNN is any better than any of the others. I just really don't think they're any worse that I'd call them out by name. As I stated before, I like Jake Tapper. He beats the snot out of everyone. After having Stephen Miller removed from the set after a contentious interview, he accuses Adam Schiff of being a hypocrite fro trashing Trump for a year on Trump's atttacks on the professionalism of the DOJ and FBI where now the Democrats are doing the same now that it's Hillary being investigated.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

NBC tweets "Oprah is OUR next president."

Way to be professional and unbiased!

Also, that missing reporter in Houston was found alive. Although, it sounds like some scumbag kidnapped her.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: NBC tweets "Oprah is OUR next president."

Way to be professional and unbiased!
Apparently all our Presidents will come from NBC now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Actual headline
Is 'man flu' real? New research says maybe
I feel like we already had "maybe" in the bag.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

I've fucking had enough of the "shut down their critics with one tweet" or "had the best response" and so on headlines.

Fuck every lazy piece of shit "journalist" or marketing tool that writes them.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I've fucking had enough of the "shut down their critics with one tweet" or "had the best response" and so on headlines.

Fuck every lazy piece of shit "journalist" or marketing tool that writes them.
Yeah, I agree. That shit isn't news.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

Journalists are becoming really lazy. Say what you will about that Wolffe guy that wrote the Trump book, at least he actually went to the White House and talked to people. Did more work than at least half the press does.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

I hate Trump and I believe he's been a PR disaster as a president. However, here's some blatant bias and more proof that he could cure cancer, and the MSM wouldn't praise him for it:
Trump being the worst president ever is being reported as actual, factual news.

They talked to 200 "political scientists", which isn't a science, and this is their opinion. Rest assured, these are all college professors and we know which way colleges lean. To prove what a crock of shit their list is Reagan just cracked the top 10 for the first time, Obama is at 8, and possibly rapist/pedophile Clinton dropped to 13.

FDR was third. 3rd place for a guy who openly threatened to replace the members of SCOTUS, despite not having the power to do so, because they kept ruling against his legislation. Legislation that has become an anchor around the neck of this country.

This type of crap is a good reminder why CNN doesn't allow comments.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

This breakdown is better...

GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

0-100 average... what?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Yahoo tries to point out hypocrisy of Trump's endorsement of Romney.

Yahoo fails in their understanding of politics. They also failed to run a similar article when Sanders endorsed Clinton.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Conservative news jumps on CNN's 'scripted' town hall. And they were wrong. But, Trump believed it any way. Yay, America.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Conservative news jumps on CNN's 'scripted' town hall. And they were wrong. But, Trump believed it any way. Yay, America.
To be fair, they're claiming doctored emails, but could just as easily be providing their own doctored emails as "proof".

It's not like CNN isn't biased, and hasn't been caught doing shady shit before. They had an anchor break down in tears on air when Trump won the damn election.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

That town hall was a shit show. Especially now that we know that the sheriff was ragging on the NRA spokesperson knowing his deputy had been outside listening to kids getting shot. That spectacle was a disgrace to any news organization and could have turned dangerous.