Post by TheCatt »

Really, CNN?

This was (is?) the front page article.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

As of right now, I'm voting for Trump for the first time, in 2020. I just want to see how crazy everyone can get... (And how low the unemployment number can go, while still being ignored).
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Remember issues? Remember discussing them?

Ah, the good ol' days.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Remember issues? Remember discussing them?

Ah, the good ol' days.
Dude, have you seen how orange he is? This is not normal.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:
Leisher wrote: Remember issues? Remember discussing them?

Ah, the good ol' days.
Dude, have you seen how orange he is? This is not normal.
Racist.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

My favorite current story on CNN's front page...on fucking election day: Fox News staffers mad about Hannity campaigning.

Hannity is a fucking clown, but can you please stop pretending your network is above this shit? An anchor cried on air when Hillary lost. We're supposed to believe you're unbiased? If you're unwilling to ever address that, I can never take you seriously.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

"Unbiased reporting"

Where was he when the Obama administration was dividing the country?
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

CNN suing Trump and White House over Jim Acosta's ban.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

End of the day, they didn't ban CNN, just one reporter. CNN is free to send others. However, it can easily be argued that this would be a way for any administration to remove dissenting viewpoints. If the guy isn't a legit security threat, why would the White House care who is reporting?

Now if he's legit being a dick and a distraction, a ban could be warranted. However, banning him just because you don't like his reporting and/or questions is bullshit.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

How can a reporter be a dissenting viewpoint, when their job is to record and convey facts, impartially.

Maybe when told to give up the mic when you're an invited guest, you give up the fucking mic.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Maybe when told to give up the mic when you're an invited guest, you give up the fucking mic.
All obey Trump.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: Maybe when told to give up the mic when you're an invited guest, you give up the fucking mic.
All obey Trump.
Hey, if you can't play nice, you have a line of coworkers behind you waiting for their chance.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: How can a reporter be a dissenting viewpoint, when their job is to record and convey facts, impartially.
Question of the century.
Vince

The MSM

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: How can a reporter be a dissenting viewpoint, when their job is to record and convey facts, impartially.

Maybe when told to give up the mic when you're an invited guest, you give up the fucking mic.
I was amazed that Trump was the one that was reasonable in that exchange. He said three or four times, "We have a difference of opinion on that."

You might want to re-evaluate your life choices when you've out dickheaded Donald Trump.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

This morning's CNN headlines really wanted you to know white people are "the problem".

Europe's anti-semitism.

Pretty shocking stats that do prove the "ignorance" certain folks try to claim is an American trait isn't exclusive to us. Although, I do think the article failing to mention the huge influx of Muslims into Europe, is sort of dishonest. It'd be like writing an article about the growing hatred for Tar Heels in Virginia, but not mentioning that a large and growing portion of the population are Duke alumni.

Obama's presidency was a shining beacon of hope, but white supremacists declared war.

The morons have definitely come out of the woodwork, but as above, I think it's a bit dishonest (or perhaps ignorant) to not mention the same hate heading the other direction (of which there are countless examples).

The same two ladies who wrote that article, wrote this CNN headline about Trump claiming he's not racist, but white supremacists believing otherwise.

Now Trump may be a racist (or just completely lacking tact and diplomacy, and thus, comes off as one), but are we now declaring that other people get to label you as such, and THAT'S the benchmark?
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

CNN has since changed to Climate Change as their theme today. This is an actual headline:
Scientist laughs at climate change skeptics
That's a top news story. The actual story is that the scientist laughed when someone suggested they profited financially for a report. Anyone else see how that headline is misleading and suggests something else entirely?
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

Well if you can't trust the opinion of a white supremecist, I just don't even know what I can trust, any more.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

This is why people hate the MSM.

Read the article. He came right back and took the photo. This is a total non-story, yet its presented as "Trump sucks and you should hate him".

I mean, he does, but so does your constant manipulative bullshit.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

I noticed a couple gas prices under $2 this morning, the first time in over 4 years.

I don't suppose the media is praising Trump about it, or even reporting that at all, the way they reported it a few months ago when it got high.

I'm not going to bother looking.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

I have been on MSN and CNN today and saw nothing about gas prices.