The MSM (Main Stream Media)

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

"There's three things I do well: fighting, fucking, and reading the news. Guess which one I haven't done yet, today."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Add onto that the fact that most of them just rewrite stories that come down the AP wire. There is no journalism or investigating.
And when it is... "THIS INSTANT KILLER COULD BE LURKING IN YOUR GARAGE RIGHT NOW... details at 11"
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

CNN accuses GOP in Wisconsin of politicizing C-19 by politicizing C-19.

Calling a court's ruling political is political. Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean you're right and they're playing politics. To be fair, it doesn't mean you're wrong either, but to publicly decry the ruling and label it political is wrong.

That being said, if that state supreme court's ruling was political, then it's time to get out the guns and start fresh. The legality of things should be ruled based upon the Constitution, not political leanings.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Fox News: Riots, chaos + cops being attacked everywhere

CNN: Anti-government extremists, and Trump is dividing our nation.

ABC: Protests continue, confederate statue coming down.

WSJ: Protestors cheer upgraded charges against cops; some looting; protests more peaceful than post-Rodney King; Mattis.

FOX + CNN may as well be different worlds from each other.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

Fox/CNN having different priorities is fine, to me.

Half the world screaming to their dying breath that one is fake and the other is true is what's disturbing to me.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Half the world screaming to their dying breath that one is fake and the other is true is what's disturbing to me.
Agreed.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Fox News using photoshopped pictures. Specifically, photoshopped armed guards into pictures of the CHAZ.

Also showed fires above articles about Seattle, but the fires were from another time and place.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

It boggles the mind that "reporters" think stuff like this is ok to do and they won't get caught.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

Doesn't matter, sold those clicks today. Damaged credibility is a problem for tomorrow.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

This is awesome. I don't want to spoil it, so please watch and read.
Oh, Fox News...

*edit* - Apparently, I can't just link the video or 2nd part. Oh well. Just read the msg that was posted, 15 seconds in.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

CNN is going full steam ahead with the narrative that Biden is running away with the election. They did the same thing in 2016 and voters stayed home.

Here's a great example of how fucked up "reporting" has become:
Read the headline, then read Megan Fox's statement within the article.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

Sell clicks today. Worry about damaged credibility tomorrow.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Fox News removes Trump from photo that had Epstein and Maxwell.

Also, where does Trump get his news now that Fox has gone so far Left?
Trump even criticized Fox News in a series of tweets on Sunday, insisting that he now prefers to watch networks like One American News and Newsmax because Fox is running “suppression polls” that show Democratic rival Joe Biden leading the presidential race for 2020.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Why would Fox do that? It's 2020! You're going to get caught!
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Why would Fox do that? It's 2020! You're going to get caught!
I guess because they don't care.