The MSM (Main Stream Media)

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Sadly, I think you're right. I don't know if there are any legit media sources left.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Why would Fox do that? It's 2020! You're going to get caught!
I guess because they don't care.
Fox News said on Monday that it "mistakenly" cropped President Trump out of a photograph that featured the accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.

"On Sunday, July 5, a report on Ghislaine Maxwell during Fox News Channel's 'America's News HQ' mistakenly eliminated President Donald Trump from a photo alongside then Melania Knauss, Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell," a spokesperson for the network said.
The Fox News spokesperson added, "We regret the error."
But Trump doesn't read, and no one will see the picture on their news now, so who gives a fuck
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

The media needs a watchdog, but I don't trust anyone to do it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The media needs a watchdog, but I don't trust anyone to do it.
I sometimes think I'd make an excellent ombudsman, but I know in reality that I would not. Cuz I'd get bored.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

The only time I've ever seen an ombudsman in action was when John Skipper suspended Bill Simmons for criticizing Roger Goodell. That didn't inspire a lot of confidence in Skipper putting the truth before the business.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Saw this today and it made me laugh and laugh:
Real journalism has never been more important. Become a HuffPost member today.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Well, it had been 12 years, I would guess a lot of things changed, aside from the obvious one.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

We discovered they were slave owners less than 12 years ago?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Imagine if a news organization researched something before just labeling it as incorrect or "without proof".

Spoiler alert: He's right per FBI statistics, but he's not mentioning how percentage of the population plays into it. Which, playing devil's advocate REALLY makes the "blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks" stat even more interesting and damning of the current narrative.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, I thought he was right on that account, just not adjusted for population.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Washington Post settles out of court with Nick Sandmann, CNN already did.

He says 6 more to go and calls out Twitter as one of them.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

BTW, my shower thoughts this morning after reading CNN's coverage of the Lewis funeral: "If Barrack Obama took a bloody and violent, mostly liquid explosion of a shit in the woods and CNN wasn't there to see or hear it, who would write the article praising it as the greatest shit ever taken and saying how the crowd erupted in cheers all around when he was finished?"

I think the Bible is less biased towards God...
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: BTW, my shower thoughts this morning after reading CNN's coverage of the Lewis funeral: "If Barrack Obama took a bloody and violent, mostly liquid explosion of a shit in the woods and CNN wasn't there to see or hear it, who would write the article praising it as the greatest shit ever taken and saying how the crowd erupted in cheers all around when he was finished?"

I think the Bible is less biased towards God...
My Obama friends were literally crying during his speech. After 3.5 years of Trump, I can only imagine how eloquent he sounded. Even if he was making liquidy shits at the time.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: My Obama friends were literally crying during his speech.
That's cult level behavior.

Although, Twitter blew up during Bush's speech too. Scores of left wing folks praising him for "being a man" and "a true example of what a leader looks and acts like." Lots of black people saying this. I guess him speaking so well for John Lewis, a man who stood in opposition to him many times in their political careers really said a fuckton about Bush's character to those folks.

Of course, there were also folks pointing out that the bar is so low now that Trump makes W sound like Obama or Lincoln.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Of course, there were also folks pointing out that the bar is so low now that Trump makes W sound like Obama or Lincoln.
Yep. Soo... sooooooo low.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Doing a bit of an experiment on the MSM today and hit up Fox's site. (About to post results in the pedo thread...)

Why the fuck is this a headline story for them?

It's the 4th story down. Must be a slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow news day.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Doing a bit of an experiment on the MSM today and hit up Fox's site. (About to post results in the pedo thread...)

Why the fuck is this a headline story for them?

It's the 4th story down. Must be a slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow news day.
Fox News, back when I would check them, loved a good decently attractive woman doing something story.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

Today's example of how the MSM tries to manipulate:

LA SC refuses to overturn life in prison ruling for BLACK man who tried to steal hedge clippers.

Read further, and you learn it was his "final strike". (Full disclosure, I don't think his listed record warrants a life sentence.)

CNN goes out of their way to make sure you know all the justices that upheld it were white men, and the dissenting judge was a black woman.

Hard to eliminate racism when the MSM is there to constantly ensure we're divided.