Immigration

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:
Leisher wrote: Whomever this 13 year old is, you can take him behind the woodshed, put two in the back of his head, and call it a day. Racist, violent, attacks a woman with her 1 year old child. He's going to kill someone. Save a life, end his.
This wasn't a racist attack. I've been assured by my betters on the left that black people can't be racist.
I wondered the race of the attacker, but never saw it in an article, this article doesnt say
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

Immigration

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: I wondered the race of the attacker, but never saw it in an article, this article doesnt say
I saw another article on the attack on Twitter yesterday. Way way way down around paragraph 22 they mentioned it. Don't remember where that one was. A number of people were tweeting about it.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

This article says the drowned family was.coming here to make more money.

https://www.apnews.com/88ddb41d444a474cb2771422aee21f56
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

That article makes their deaths more heart wrenching and more their own fault.

They ignored their family. Ignored their lives. Ignored the advice of others at the border. Ignored the opportunity to come here legally.

Also, Progressives and Republicans force Pelosi to compromise on border bill.

She wanted to play politics, they wanted to save lives now. Remind folks of this when they talk about how awesome she is, how the Repubs hate Mexicans, and how Dems care about lives.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: That article makes their deaths more heart wrenching and more their own fault.

They ignored their family. Ignored their lives. Ignored the advice of others at the border. Ignored the opportunity to come here legally.
I posted it as a counter to the generic, "If they died to get here, imagine how horrible it was where they came from!" That article didn't make it sound horrible. But hey... thanks trump, amirite?
Vince

Immigration

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote:
Leisher wrote: That article makes their deaths more heart wrenching and more their own fault.

I posted it as a counter to the generic, "If they died to get here, imagine how horrible it was where they came from!" That article didn't make it sound horrible. But hey... thanks trump, amirite?
Yeah, that one wasn't an asylum situation. I think that's why you'rte seeing the picture more than hearing their story.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

SCOTUS will take on DACA.

Trump actually says something accurate:
Last year, for instance, Trump tweeted: "It just shows everyone how broken and unfair our Court System is when the opposing side in a case (such as DACA) always runs to the 9th Circuit and almost always wins before being reversed by higher courts."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

AOC tours detention facility.

Claims she felt unsafe, which is complete nonsense as she was surrounded by law enforcement. Although, if Trump was smart (hahahaha) he'd jump all over this quote.

"Hey AOC, now you know how we feel! The illegals make us feel unsafe too, that's why we don't want them freely roaming the country."

Claims she saw a person drinking from a toilet, which a border official said was a total lie. If you're wondering who to believe, understand that these tours are planned out and any potential bad thing is covered up. So odds are she's blatantly lying.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Remember, "Peeing on the Koran at Gitmo!" is code for the Koran was kept in a cell in which there was a toilet.

$$$$
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Latino pastors tour the same facility that AOC did and found none of the conditions she and her ilk described.
Other facilities still terrible?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Probably. Like I said, they hide any issues during these tours. That's why I know AOC was lying. Plus, there's indication that she or others may not have even gone inside the facilities.

When I was in the service we had a big wig general visiting the base. At the main gate there were these bushes that would not grow or turn green. It was a thing. So they spray painted them green for his visit.

If the folks who can force accountability want the truth they need to do surprise visits.

Back to the issue, who is responsible for the problem? The country trying to enforce its borders or the endless caravan of people trying to illegally enter that country?
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Trump's fault, full stop.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Trump's fault, full stop.
This country was in such great shape before he took office...

By the way, lots of photos of Obama officials touring the same detention centers with "kids in cages" floating around now. Do people really think Trump build all these buildings in the short time he's been in office?
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Yes. 100%.

Besides things W did in office.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Trump calls AOC's bluff, wants the press to visit the detention centers.

He also praises Mexico for their efforts in stemming the tide of illegals.
Vince

Immigration

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Trump calls AOC's bluff, wants the press to visit the detention centers.

He also praises Mexico for their efforts in stemming the tide of illegals.
I think AOC is one and done. She's not popular in her district, and Pelosi is going to knife her.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

As wack as she is, it feels like she's upsetting the corrupt status quo.

Everyone will turn against her.
Vince

Immigration

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: As wack as she is, it feels like she's upsetting the corrupt status quo.

Everyone will turn against her.
I've thought in some ways she's a better looking and much less accomplished Trump.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Raids to begin Sunday.

It'd really be helpful if they would also publish a list of addresses they plan to raid...