Immigration

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Here's an interesting take:
A black co-worker this morning said out loud: "Democrats are pushing so hard for immigration because they've been losing the black vote, and they need to replace it."

Probably not completely off base.
Hillary got 88% of black vote, 65% of Asian, 65% of Hispanic, 37% of White. I'm not sure it's true. But 2012 Obama got 93% of the black vote, but I mean... that's not apples to apples.
Even 88% is lower than what it has been previously, or so he said...
GORDON wrote: They keep voting for democrats, and they keep living in ghettos. Maybe they're beginning to notice.
As Charles Barkley famously said, "You've been voting Democrat for 30 years. How's that working out for you?"
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Even 88% is lower than what it has been previously, or so he said...
I'm guessing it's ALWAYS been 90% +/-, but Obama gave them a bump. Every black Republican I know voted for Obama, just because he was black.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

Immigration

Post by Vince »

Not only did Obama get a larger percentage of the black vote than normal, but he had a much higher turn out than normal. Hillary lost a bit on the black vote in percentage, but what really killed her was that they just stayed home last time around.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Dem candidate Yang claims immigrants are being scapegoated and Yahoo is there to say new studies back that up.

No, you issue confusing fuckwads. People aren't bitching about immigrants. They're bitching about ILLEGAL immigrants. Stop fucking pretending there isn't a difference!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Immigration

Post by Vince »

I noticed that specific phrasing as well. I wager that many, if not most people that are concerned about the illegal immigration also think it shouldn't be so damned hard to get into the country legally if you have something to offer.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Illegals come here...illegally...get caught by ICE, and who does CNN blame for their kids being separated from their parents? ICE.

So if I went to the grocery store with my kid and get arrested for shoplifting, it's the cop's fault? Good to know.

Article on this nonsense point of view.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Illegals come here...illegally...get caught by ICE, and who does CNN blame for their kids being separated from their parents? ICE.

So if I went to the grocery store with my kid and get arrested for shoplifting, it's the cop's fault? Good to know.

Article on this nonsense point of view.
I have some level of sympathy for kids being separated from their parents in this way, but I feel the parent is really to blame.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I have some level of sympathy for kids being separated from their parents in this way, but I feel the parent is really to blame.
100% agree.

It's not the kids' fault they're here illegally.
Vince

Immigration

Post by Vince »

I'd say there's something wrong with you if you don't feel for the kids. I was in town a couple of weeks ago taking care of some business and was talking to the county attorney. They had just pulled a grade school kid from his home for neglect. And while I know it needed to be done, that was the kid's home. That was his family. He had all that ripped away from him, and that has to feel as bad or worse than the neglect.

Just heartbreaking.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Nah , leave children in.detention facility with the adult murders, rapists, and gang members. It'll be fine until they're sorted out.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

Immigration

Post by Vince »

Oh, the kids on the border definitely need to be separated until DNA is run.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

YOU MONSTER

Yes I know human trafficking. But that doesn't play well as antitrump.

SO YOU MONSTER
Vince

Immigration

Post by Vince »

ICE: Undocumented immigrants in Md. rape friend's 11-year-old sister on separate occasions
In December 2016, an immigration judge issued Barrera-Navidad a "final order of removal." It's unclear why the Salvadoran national remained in the country.
Umm... because you're a sanctuary city?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Immigrant assistance group fights arrest of illegal immigrant

Paging Dr. Vince
Siembra and Apoyo representatives said they’ve had a “productive dialogue” and want to keep talking about closing local policy gaps that allow immigrants who are in the country illegally to be detained.

“Otherwise, I think we see that stuff about the charges (against Cornejo) as being separate and are just trying to support the family,” said Andrew Willis Garces, a Siembra organizer. “Whether or not 100 percent of the story gets out correctly or is reported to us correctly, we’re not as concerned about that.”
Facts don't matter, keeping illegal aliens in the US, does.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

SCOTUS lets Trump asylum restrictions to take effect. This reversed a decision by the 9th court
Only Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg dissented.

"Once again the Executive Branch has issued a rule that seeks to upend longstanding practices regarding refugees who seek shelter from persecution," Sotomayor and Ginsburg wrote.

They added that they were disappointed the majority failed to exercise "restraint," and instead intervened in the lower-court matter before it was fully resolved.
I do not know what the law here is. I am under the impression that the executive branch has pretty wide discretion on immigration. But, I take issue with Sotomayor + Ginsburg's objection being based on "practices" instead of, saw, "laws"
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: But, I take issue with Sotomayor + Ginsburg's objection being based on "practices" instead of, saw, "laws"
Seconded. Their statement seems to be more about politics or personal beliefs than the actual law.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

SCOTUS allows Trump asylum rules.
that would block migrants from countries other than Mexico and Canada from applying for asylum at U.S. borders.
Mexican Foreign Secretary is stunned.
“The United States has a very hardline immigration policy,” Ebrard continued. “The court’s decision is astonishing in the impact that it is going to have.”
When asked how...
Ebrard declined to explain that impact, saying that he had various meetings scheduled Thursday to try to evaluate what effects the court’s decision will have on Mexico.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Maybe Mexico will secure their southern border.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

70307356_2447520745325712_3930154607828795392_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Beto first took office in 2012. Mexican president allegedly took a bribe... El Chapo ended up getting arrested in 2014. 2 years later, 2016, a congressional delegation met with Nieto and other staff members. Beto runs for Senate in 2018 after 6 years of Congress, which is the only $70M campaign in his life. He didn't accept PAC money, so all contributions are traceable.
Ted Cruz asserted in 2018 that O'Rourke wanted "open borders and wants to take our guns."[215] PolitiFact found that Cruz's claims were "false", noting that O'Rourke had "not called for opening the borders or for government agents to take guns from law-abiding residents".[215]
Therefore.... ?

Bill Gates once talked to Epstein, so he's a pedophile?