That Women's March

For stuff that is general.
Troy

Re: That Women's March

Post by Troy »

Vince wrote:
Troy wrote:A lot of women attended, if you asked those women who George Soros is, the vast majority will have no idea.

On the other hand, if you asked the Alex Jones/Breibart crew who (((George Soros))) is. They know, they see him everywhere.
Actually, Soros is way more involved (and spends way more money) in the left's activities than the Koch brothers are on the right. Look up the Tides Foundation. His tentacles are everywhere in the Marxist left movement.
I actually tried to look for this - as I've kind of always wondered.

The Koch's spent $750m for the election
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/k ... vid-215039

Soros $25m (that can't be right)
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/g ... ion-226267

-Tides has received at least $3.5 million from financier and political activist George Soros.[11]

What else should I add to Soros?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote:
GORDON wrote:
Troy wrote:Gordon - first recorded victim of the Women's march on Washinton.
No, I've been a victim since election night when my kid got fucked out of having an extended family. It still bothers me. These paranoid fucking mentally ill people are the real problem.
They'll get over it with time. It's still a raw ass election season. Wait until he start graduating from things and watch how many run back like nothing happened.
I've been trying to not think about it, but let me try to compile this timeline:

One aunt told me to go the Klan rally with the rest of the racists and bigots.

A different aunt told me "if the shoe fits" when I said not all trump voters are bigots.

Don't forget, I didn't even vote for trump, they just assumed I did.

Then it reached me through the grapevine that another relative was questioning whether my son should be yanked by CPS since we were obviously such a hateful household.

This is the exact moment I'd had enough.

I went to my mother, pretty much the matriarch of the clan at the moment, the night I heard that, ruined her dinner and laid all this shit out. She told me that she isn't going to do shit about it, nobody is going to get confronted, because "that's just the way we are."

I am not that way. They chose to lose their decency and identity in their candidate. They chose to bring up the specter of taking my kid away. I don't need my kid around that hateful shit. They are mentally ill.

I am still talking to my mother, because she's my mother and to my knowledge hasn't said anything hateful. But I will not associate with the others unless they get help, which they aren't going to get. So, I lost other aunts and uncles and cousins over this, and my kid, as far as I am concerned, is not going to get within arm's reach of them. I fully admit to being paranoid when it comes to the well being of my son, and I will not apologize for that, but I am sure as hell not delusional enough to think Hillary loves me or Trump hates me.

The people who marched... part of the problem, a giant circle jerk of delusional paranoia feeding into the mental weakness of my family members. My family may have been there with them, for all I know. Yeah, I'm a little raw about it. I wish people would just calm the fuck down, but i know they won't.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Post by Troy »

Not too late to abscond with your wife + kid to live the dive boat captain dream.

Your family is going to make this presidency extra painful - no matter what happens.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote:Not too late to abscond with your wife + kid to live the dive boat captain dream.
I've been having that exact fantasy. Yesterday we learned that we could move to Costa Rica rather painlessly, but we'd have to leave the chickens behind, and maybe the cats, and certainly the MIL.
Troy

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote:
Troy wrote:Not too late to abscond with your wife + kid to live the dive boat captain dream.
I've been having that exact fantasy. Yesterday we learned that we could move to Costa Rica rather painlessly, but we'd have to leave the chickens behind, and maybe the cats, and certainly the MIL.
There are chickens everywhere in CR. You can just walk around and grab them until someone yells at you.

MIL and cats are... acceptable losses.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Could sell the house and buy an apartment and a dive boat on the Pacific....

Sigh.

Instead we get.... this.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Troy wrote:
Vince wrote:
Troy wrote:A lot of women attended, if you asked those women who George Soros is, the vast majority will have no idea.

On the other hand, if you asked the Alex Jones/Breibart crew who (((George Soros))) is. They know, they see him everywhere.
Actually, Soros is way more involved (and spends way more money) in the left's activities than the Koch brothers are on the right. Look up the Tides Foundation. His tentacles are everywhere in the Marxist left movement.
I actually tried to look for this - as I've kind of always wondered.

The Koch's spent $750m for the election
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/k ... vid-215039

Soros $25m (that can't be right)
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/g ... ion-226267

-Tides has received at least $3.5 million from financier and political activist George Soros.[11]

What else should I add to Soros?
For this election cycle, that's probably accurate. I don't think George is a Hillary fan.
Individual donations to 527 organizations (2001 to 2010)
George Soros: $32.5 million
Koch Brothers: $1.5 million
Koch brothers get tagged often with their lobbying expenses for their businesses which is an al together different beast . Also, the 501c's don't have to disclose their donors anymore which makes it all a little more murky.

But there are lots of figures for what went where here.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Just another day in Phil Collins's proverbial paradise.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Troy wrote: The main reasoning I heard was to both 1) Reject ANY normalization of sexual assault
Islam.

Without opposition to Muslim immigrants, you cannot seriously claim to be against sexual assault.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux wrote:
Troy wrote: The main reasoning I heard was to both 1) Reject ANY normalization of sexual assault
Islam.

Without opposition to Muslim immigrants, you cannot seriously claim to be against sexual assault.
Exactly.

I had the same thought this morning. These people marching are the same people who will tell you not all Muslims should be judged by the actions of a few. Absolutely right, but while most Muslims aren't flying planes into buildings, the majority ARE oppressing women.

You can't have it both ways.

It's the same lack of logic that goes into their "You can't 'cure' gay, but you can totally cure pedophiles" argument.

These marches were politically motivated and organized as a way to shit on Trump/Republicans. That's why nobody has a fucking clue why they were marching aside from some vague bullshit about women's rights.

Women are the least oppressed group in this country. What rights do they need that they don't already have?
-Every physical public sector job has had the physical requirements dropped to levels unsafe for the general public just so women can fill those jobs. (Ex: Fire fighter.)
-Our language has changed so that jobs like "firemen" are now known as "fire fighter".
-They're considered a protected class by employment laws.
-They can destroy your life by simply claiming rape, no matter the facts.
-They can run for president.
-They can be CEOs.
-They can own their own business.
-There's a WNBA despite it not being profitable.
-Title IX
-They can fight in the UFC.
-They can be movie/TV stars.
-They can be stand up comedians.
-There isn't a job they can't get.
-They can get an abortion without the father's consent because it's their body.
-Courts bend over backwards to give them everything they want during a divorce.
-After a divorce they automatically get the kids unless they're completely strung out or dead.
-Every boy with a good father figure in his life is told to treat women with respect and put them on a pedestal.
-Mother's Day is the biggest day for the post office.
-People think being a mother is the hardest job in the world.
-Every guy on the planet kisses their ass because they want to fuck them.
-It's socially acceptable for moms to be stay at home.
-They can, literally, fuck their way through a fantastic life. (If they're good looking enough and their moral compass is shitty.)
-They are born equipped with parts that men will pay money to see and kill to possess.
-They have no societal standards dictating their behavior. At least not anymore, and certainly not like men have.
-They can vote.
-After a divorce they can live with another man and continue being paid by their ex-husband until they tie the knot with that new man, which they purposely choose not to do...
-There are shelters for women who are abused.
-They get better insurance rates.
-They don't have to fist fight for social status.
-In any disaster they are the first priority to be saved along with children.

Shall I continue?

I'm a husband and father of three girls, and in no way, shape, or form do I disrespect women or want their rights taken away. However, I also don't want them used as pawns in a political game.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"He has to go to school, Dad... he can't just bail on his life and set up shop in someone elses. He's not a hot girl."

~R&M
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Obi Wan snubs Piers Morgan due to the women's march.

Holy shit does Piers eviscerate him and all actors really.
“I have to agree with what an actor thinks about a particular issue because they’re actors. And as we know actors’ views are more important than anybody else’s.”
Later on Tuesday, Morgan hit back at the actor in another article in the Daily Mail, accusing him of unprofessionalism and cowardice in not appearing on the programme regardless of their divergent political views.

In the piece, Morgan called McGregor “a narrow-minded, stupendously self-aggrandising, anti-democratic little twerp” and said his stance on the women’s march was hypocritical given his support of director Roman Polanski, who fled America after serving only a portion of his jail sentence for the statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl.

McGregor’s self-righteousness, said Morgan, echoed “Meryl Streep’s extraordinarily pompous and elitist anti-Trump speech at the recent Golden Globes”.
It's a great point too. How many of the scumbags and sheep that stood up to applaud a convicted child molestor at the Oscars showed hypocritical support for the women's march?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Post by Vince »

If you don't have ovaries and a vagina you can't have an opinion on women's issues.

How dare you pigeon hole this woman as a man simply because she has a penis and no ovaries!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'd also like to see the numbers on prostate cancer.

Checkmate.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Apparently one of their speakers was a rapist and murderer.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12853/fea ... stigiacomo
Leisher
Site Admin

That Women's March

Post by Leisher »

March 8th - "A Day Without A Woman"

I'm still very confused on what exactly these women want aside from just being pissed Trump is president. If things are so unequal, where was all this anger for the past 8 years?

I've got a ton of women on my FB feed who discussed this march (and I'm sure will this strike), and all had a different message. They did all say they wanted "equality", but couldn't give any examples of how they're lacking aside from the wage gap myth.
TheCatt
Site Admin

That Women's March

Post by TheCatt »

Lysistrata!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

That Women's March

Post by Leisher »

Ha! I actually wondered if strip clubs would be closed that day or if those single moms need the money too much.
Vince

That Women's March

Post by Vince »

Do men that identify as women get to participate? Are women that identify as men not allowed? If gender is just a social construct, what the hell are they going on about? This is why it's getting harder and harder to do anything other than point and laugh at these people.