That Women's March

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

That Women's March

Post by Leisher »

This moron is currently getting destroyed over on Imgur:
- She wants you to wait 72 hours after you go out to buy a woman while you await a background investigation.

- She wants women to be banned from entering schools and college campuses.

- She wants women banned from polling places on Election Day.

- She wants you to pay a fee to the state before you carry a woman on your person.

- She wants some women banned simply because they look too scary.

- She wants women banned from all airports.

- She wants women to be locked up at all times when not in use.
Look at the hat on the unpaid good Samaritan cleaning up after the women...

But seriously, why were they marching? I didn't follow this really closely.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Re: That Women's March

Post by Leisher »

Why they marched in their own words.

And I still have no fucking idea why these people marched aside from: "Our candidate didn't win".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:And I still have no fucking idea why these people marched aside from: "Our candidate didn't win".
That's pretty much it. New York Times (of all people) had a pretty extensive article about the overwhelming majority (if not all) of the participating groups having ties to George Soros. This was simply an astroturf event. Nothing more.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I am completely stunned. Literally shaking with....

Well, you get the idea.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Vince wrote:
Leisher wrote:And I still have no fucking idea why these people marched aside from: "Our candidate didn't win".
That's pretty much it. New York Times (of all people) had a pretty extensive article about the overwhelming majority (if not all) of the participating groups having ties to George Soros. This was simply an astroturf event. Nothing more.
Rumor I heard was that marches were planned to celebrate Hillary's coronation. So...they weren't getting their deposit back, so might as well march for SOMETHING.
Troy

Post by Troy »

A ton of woman I knew marched on both coasts. Made signs, hats, all kinds of stuff. I think a lot of women participated. I guess none of the woman on this board did.

The main reasoning I heard was to both 1) Reject ANY normalization of sexual assault 2) Kick-off the opposition to the Trump presidency. I think they did pretty well, tbh. A most impressive turnout.

The Soros link sounds like something InfoWars masterminded. I see it posted a lot in the Breibart comments too. That guy really is the (manufactured) devil huh?
Vince

Post by Vince »

Troy wrote:The Soros link sounds like something InfoWars masterminded. I see it posted a lot in the Breibart comments too. That guy really is the (manufactured) devil huh?
Sounds like it, but it isn't.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote:The main reasoning I heard was to both 1) Reject ANY normalization of sexual assault 2) Kick-off the opposition to the Trump presidency. I think they did pretty well, tbh. A most impressive turnout.
I don't think 1 is happening at all, and anything regarding 2 is stupid and... I was going to say "reactionary," but it isn't. There hasn't yet been anything to react to, yet, except that he won and Hills didn't.
Vince

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote:
Troy wrote:The main reasoning I heard was to both 1) Reject ANY normalization of sexual assault 2) Kick-off the opposition to the Trump presidency. I think they did pretty well, tbh. A most impressive turnout.
I don't think 1 is happening at all, and anything regarding 2 is stupid and... I was going to say "reactionary," but it isn't. There hasn't yet been anything to react to, yet, except that he won and Hills didn't.
The lady that wrote the NY Times article makes point #1 really kind of a joke since she was opposed to Clinton because of her (and Obama's) normalization of radical Islam which includes the normalization of sexual assault and legalized discrimination.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I hope not, and don't think so, but I'm the wrong demographic to say for sure. It's a concern I heard cited by woman on different coasts, cities. I heard exactly 0 mention of George Soros from any women I talked to. The article seems to suggest that Soros gave money to... the ACLU, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Amnesty International, Human Rights Organizations. Real villains.

I think reactionary is pretty accurate though? Plenty of lefty's going into this Presidency rejecting/calling for impeachment. All they had to do was take notes during the Obama years, you can get that shit rolling early and make them have to scramble for birth certificates.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

2) Kick-off the opposition to the Trump presidency. I think they did pretty well, tbh. A most impressive turnout.
A show of solidarity like that DURING the election would've impressed me more.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote:I hope not, and don't think so, but I'm the wrong demographic to say for sure. It's a concern I heard cited by woman on different coasts, cities. I heard exactly 0 mention of George Soros from any women I talked to. The article seems to suggest that Soros gave money to... the ACLU, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Amnesty International, Human Rights Organizations. Real villains.

I think reactionary is pretty accurate though? Plenty of lefty's going into this Presidency rejecting/calling for impeachment. All they had to do was take notes during the Obama years, you can get that shit rolling early and make them have to scramble for birth certificates.
Did they march "independently," or however you want to put it? I didn't even know until tonight that these marches weren't more spontaneous... but when you start getting national groups involved, their money is coming from somewhere, and there are always strings attached to it. I've respected the ACLU in the past, if they are on Soros's payroll, I have to rethink that.

And I still think if one is fretting that rape is going to become "normalized," that person is paranoid. Regular people don't need laws to not rape, and the ones would are going to do it whether or not Trump said GRAB THE PUSSY. It's all just so idiotic.
Troy

Post by Troy »

The stories that I read on the march were that it was organized via Facebook independently on both coasts the day after the election. They later merged, and added organization and leadership elements.

From that NYTimes article, there were 402 groups, 59 of those Soros has given money to in the past - all 402 of them, like Soros, are anti-Trump. It was a woman's anti-Trump rally. Not sure what else to say.

A lot of women attended, if you asked those women who George Soros is, the vast majority will have no idea.

On the other hand, if you asked the Alex Jones/Breibart crew who (((George Soros))) is. They know, they see him everywhere.
Last edited by Troy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've had to defriend most of my family on facebook because of all their literal seething hatred, and I'm no longer welcome at family gatherings for the same reason, so I don't have a lot of perspective as to why those particular women I am related to are so afraid.... but if they honestly think sexual assault is going to become normalized because of Trump, fuck them. That is an insult to every real man.
Troy

Post by Troy »

You may be the first person to come out as a victim to the Women's March on Washington.
Last edited by Troy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote:Gordon - first recorded victim of the Women's march on Washinton.
No, I've been a victim since election night when my kid got fucked out of having an extended family. It still bothers me. These paranoid fucking mentally ill people are the real problem.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:
No, I've been a victim since election night when my kid got fucked out of having an extended family. It still bothers me. These paranoid fucking mentally ill people are the real problem.
Yes, the major party voters are the problem.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Troy

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote:
They'll get over it with time. It's still a raw ass election season. Wait until he starts graduating from things and watch how many run back like nothing happened.
Last edited by Troy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Malcolm wrote:
GORDON wrote:
Yes, the major party voters are the problem.
The 3.whatever million of people who marched are not the majority of voters. Most (angry) white women voted for trump.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Troy wrote:A lot of women attended, if you asked those women who George Soros is, the vast majority will have no idea.

On the other hand, if you asked the Alex Jones/Breibart crew who (((George Soros))) is. They know, they see him everywhere.
Actually, Soros is way more involved (and spends way more money) in the left's activities than the Koch brothers are on the right. Look up the Tides Foundation. His tentacles are everywhere in the Marxist left movement.

And the notion that the vast majority of the women that marched have no idea as to what's going on, I would not be surprised. There was a reason the Soviets used the phrase "useful idiots"

And for the record, I have never gone to Alex Jones' site and haven't been to Breitbart in about a year. Don't know that I've ever read anything there about Soros. May have, but I've known about him from other places. Lots of connecting of the dots was happening when ACORN was getting exposed.