Troy

2020 General Election Thread

Post by Troy »

Nature is healing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Is she now the only vampire to ever run for U.S. president?

I've actually been a bit disappointed in the Libertarians' push this election. I don't think they're focused on the right issues.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Bass a finalist for Biden's VP pick.

I don't think she's an ideal pick for him since she's from CA. He has that state locked up already. Plus, she's essentially an unknown on the national stage.

Whitmer met with Biden about VP job.

If he doesn't pick a black woman, I feel like some voters are going to turn on him. However, he needs Michigan. Not sure Whitmer will even win re-election though...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: If he doesn't pick a black woman, I feel like some voters are going to turn on him.
Yep
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I heard he was so close to his VP pick, he could smell her.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: I heard he was so close to his VP pick, he could smell her.
Maybe choosing a female running mate was a really, really bad idea.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Thank you for the chuckle.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Twitter is all a flutter that Harris is the pick.

The delusion from the people discussing how amazing Biden's presidency is going to be is equal to the delusion from the right wingers who think Trump is awesome. They're all morons.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Twitter is all a flutter that Harris is the pick.
And, it is.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Twitter is all a flutter that Harris is the pick.
And, it is.
My leftwing FB approves.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leftwing FB and Twitter are jerking themselves off and talking about how terrified the right is, and I truly wish I was making that up.

Kamala Harris 1 year ago.

BTW, is it weird that James "Kamala" Harris died yesterday?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Leftwing FB and Twitter are jerking themselves off and talking about how terrified the right is, and I truly wish I was making that up
I would assume that's based on 1) shoring up the black vote, 2) maybe attracting some Indian vote?, and 3) Not picking someone too liberal for the moderates/independents.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Leftwing FB and Twitter are jerking themselves off and talking about how terrified the right is, and I truly wish I was making that up
I would assume that's based on 1) shoring up the black vote, 2) maybe attracting some Indian vote?, and 3) Not picking someone too liberal for the moderates/independents.
No, it just seemed to be hyperbole. None of those points were made. It was just "my team versus your team" garbage.

Let's see if Joe's poll numbers with black people climb from 73%.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I remember her name from something a year or two ago, that was very retarded. What was it?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Kamala has several controversies over the years.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

SOunds like horseshit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

President Trump said his efforts to block new funding for the U.S. Postal Service in coronavirus-aid talks, if successful, would also hamper efforts to expand mail-in balloting this fall, sparking charges from Democrats that Mr. Trump was trying to undercut voters.

The president, who has said he believed mail-in voting benefits Democrats, criticized their efforts to expand voting by mail and provide more funds for the Postal Service in the next round of stimulus legislation.

“Now they need that money in order to make the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” he said in an interview with Fox Business Network on Thursday. “But if they don’t get those two items that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”
- WSJ
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Is this a case of "asked for a 10% increase, president wants a 5% increase, and therefore president is slashing funds?"