2020 General Election Thread

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

For the second time in a row it won't matter who wins, because we're going to lose.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

That's like every primary ever, though.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I know, it's such a stupid system.

That being said, it doesn't fit Sanders' platform, which is why I don't think his endorsements carry much weight. His base wants to support HIM, not who he says to vote for.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Interesting.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

VP Michelle Obama?

I know that's just an opinion piece, but fuck you CNN.

People really do think the Obamas are royalty and can do no wrong.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: VP Michelle Obama?

I know that's just an opinion piece, but fuck you CNN.

People really do think the Obamas are royalty and can do no wrong.
OMG, then first black woman president when Biden dies!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Biden when Trump was being accused of sexual assault: "We must believe women."

Biden now that he's being accused: "This never happened."

#TaraReadelied was trending this morning on Twitter among folks whose devotion to a letter means more to them than anything else.

Meanwhile, Reade's ex-neighbor says Reade told her about the accusation in the mid-90s. I guess we should believe women EXCEPT for these two...

Also, the University of Delaware has Biden's Senate papers that could shed some light on the subject, but they will not release them. Biden has also said he doesn't want them out as they could be used against his run for president and he doesn't think that's fair.

The hypocrisy of politicians is simply unbelievable. More so are their devoted followers who justify it in their minds.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, well, I wanted her to not get a botched boob job.

Oh, wait...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Biden gets racist.
"You've got more questions?" Biden replied. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
No, but seriously, Biden and Trump are the best fucking options we have?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

#JoeBidenisaRacist is trending on Twitter in a big way.

I wonder how many black votes he lost today?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: #JoeBidenisaRacist is trending on Twitter in a big way.

I wonder how many black votes he lost today?
It's all bots. Bots all the way down
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Amazing how quickly they lined up their bots pretending to be black people.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Amazing how quickly they lined up their bots pretending to be black people.
I just assume 90% of twitter is fake, no matter the race. But if I had a bot army, it'd be inclusive so I could fake the outrage appropriately.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I love how every aspect of our entire society now has plausible deniability.

How can we ever trust anything ever again?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Not without the Identity Bit. Remember when I was proposing that? Anonymity online DOES NOT work for things requiring integrity.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."