The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: there have been a lot more fakers than real hate crimes, or whatever.
I don't think that's been pointed out. Just that some fakes have been pointed out. Thib now believes they are all fake.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

The Democratic Party

Post by Troy »

I think all the law enforcement agencies have said they are treating them as real bombs, right?

I can't interpret this as anything but a broad if clumsy attempt at political assassination. Which we can go ahead and call domestic terrorism, right?

The VAST majority of domestic terrorist events involving explosives in the US have been white male, usually right wing whack jobs.

Hope the bomber(s) get caught soon.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: But for what it's worth, I think a crazy looking leftie at a demonstration is probably fake, as well, to make lefties look bad. I think there's more dishonesty to make people LOOK terrible than there are actually terrible people.
I have the same view of our political world at this point as well. Each side just doing whatever they can to make the other side look shitty or an individual person doing something for attention.

The amateur skills and complete lack of awareness here make me hope this is a false flag because people shouldn't be this stupid and allowed to exist.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: The VAST majority of domestic terrorist events involving explosives in the US have been white male, usually right wing whack jobs.
Not that I don't agree, but where are the stats to prove that statement? And what happens when you remove abortion clinics from the numbers?

Thing is, going back to my previous point, good luck figuring out the truth. A quick search of McVeigh shows right leaning sites linking him to left leaning organizations, and interviews showing his beliefs to be left leaning. Meanwhile, left leaning sites present the opposite.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

The Democratic Party

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote:
Troy wrote: The VAST majority of domestic terrorist events involving explosives in the US have been white male, usually right wing whack jobs.
Not that I don't agree, but where are the stats to prove that statement? And what happens when you remove abortion clinics from the numbers?
I used the very infallible Wikipedia for domestic terrorism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesti ... ted_States

Looked under entities and saw the groups responsible for most bombings. Why are we throwing abortion bombers out of the Venn diagram of people that could be responsible? They use bombs a LOT.

It still might be the animal liberation front though.
Last edited by Troy on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: They use bombs a LOT.
That's why. Abortion clinic bombings were "a thing" for a bit, and part of a movement to "save lives". This created a false sense of urgency for the lunatics that subscribed to it. Point being, there was a campaign promoting such bombings. Thus, I think it skews the overall question.

It's like if we were looking for stats on serial killers and pulled up anyone with multiple murders to their name. We'd have to eliminate gang members, hired killers, etc. to get to the stats we want.

On a different note, I remember the PETA episode of P&T's BS where they prove PETA funded domestic terrorism. They were making payments to some dude who firebombed a Humvee dealership or something to that effect. Not really a stretch when you consider some of PETA's tactics over the years.

I just think insanity and/or a justification for violence isn't unique or more prevalent on one side of the political spectrum over another.

Hell, let me point a finger at myself. I'm a reasonable person and not insane person(I think?) who believes violence, while sometimes necessary, should be a last resort. That being said, I fully believe governments of the world should be using lethal force to stop poachers.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Alright... so it's a male.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Alright... so it's a male.
You're such a disgusting genderist. Let that person disclose what they identify as before you start throwing around labels...

Seriously though, this person must have the IQ of a rock.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Seriously though, this person must have the IQ of a rock.
lol so typical repubican
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Citing an unnamed source, cable network MSNBC said the suspect was a man in his 50s. CNN said the arrest was made in Plantation, a city near Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Reuters could not immediately confirm those reports.
50s... probably white, too. Stupid republicans.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Hispanic, white male, aged 56, registered Republican, big Trump fan.
Sayoc's white van, which had pictures of Trump and the presidential seal plastered to the windows, was seized by the officials and hauled off to a secure facility.

The suspect is a registered Republican, according to records.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I remember Zimmerman was a white guy, in spite of being hispanic.

But those latinos "migrating" up through mexico are all "brown people," for the propaganda purposes... ie, "republicans hate brown people."

But I guess I lost my dollar. Just a crazy person. WHo took me up on it?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: I remember Zimmerman was a white guy, in spite of being hispanic.

But those latinos "migrating" up through mexico are all "brown people," for the propaganda purposes... ie, "republicans hate brown people."
They're only brown when they're underdogs. They're white when they do things wrong.
Troy

The Democratic Party

Post by Troy »

I’m a little let down it wasn’t more deep and exciting than “Florida man with white panel van covered in MAGA stickers”

Still, glad he got caught quickly.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: I’m a little let down it wasn’t more deep and exciting than “Florida man with white panel van covered in MAGA stickers”
It was never going to be exciting. This person was clearly too stupid to make the chase fun like Ted K.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Psycho.
Troy

The Democratic Party

Post by Troy »

Pretty good at making collages, though.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

We had a low-IQ kid in high school who made some brilliant collage art. Nice kid. Just super slow.

I'll never forget his Dolly Parton/Cadillac themed collage. Individual piles of each. Brilliant.