The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The WH also got a package.

Gordon's theory is still in play as the others could have been decoys...
Here we go: No WH package: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/pipe-bo ... d-cnn.html
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Not hearing the WH package claim repeated.
It was in CNN's breaking news area at the top of their page, but an hour ago they said that report was erroneous.
CNN was initially told there was a package addressed to the White House that was being examined at the offsite processing facility that handles White House mail.
So my right wing unabomber is still in play. So is Gordon's left wing decoy.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Offices in Florida and California are also being evacuated.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

And Joe Biden.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

I'm not sure what's up with these acme bombs, but something is really a joke here. I won't go as far as to say these bombs aren't dangerous, but they're about as dangerous as a big firecracker at this point. PVC pipe does not make a good pipe bomb. And who the hell puts a timer on a mail bomb? News flash, but the post office isn't that punctual. Not ready to say this is a false flag operation as some are saying, but this is not a serious bomber.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

That it's been so bloodless had me reinforcing my "it's all lies" theory.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

I've blown up PVC pipe before, it works pretty well. Not as well as metal, obviously. But it's strong enough to let the blast build up.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Robert Deniro?
He's been an insanely outspoken critic of Trump.
Vince wrote: this is not a serious bomber.
True story. This is amateur hour shit.
GORDON wrote: That it's been so bloodless had me reinforcing my "it's all lies" theory.
It's been bloodless because mail bombs are crazy ineffective since Ted K. Nobody in public office opens their own mail, and I'm betting multimillionaire DeNiro doesn't either.

That being said, this being a false flag operation is definitely in play due to the amateurism at work, anyone knowing mail bombs are ineffective, and the timing of right before midterms.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: I've blown up PVC pipe before, it works pretty well. Not as well as metal, obviously. But it's strong enough to let the blast build up.
But the metal is used so that the casing becomes dangerous projectiles. That's why I compared these to fire crackers, more or less. Same with using glass in these rather than nails or ball bearings. Not even sure if glass wouldn't be dust after the explosion. This guy is trying really hard to make these look like real cartoon bombs.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:It's been bloodless because mail bombs are crazy ineffective since Ted K. Nobody in public office opens their own mail, and I'm betting multimillionaire DeNiro doesn't either.
No. None of these people were even in danger of opening the package.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:
TheCatt wrote: I've blown up PVC pipe before, it works pretty well. Not as well as metal, obviously. But it's strong enough to let the blast build up.
But the metal is used so that the casing becomes dangerous projectiles. That's why I compared these to fire crackers, more or less. Same with using glass in these rather than nails or ball bearings. Not even sure if glass wouldn't be dust after the explosion. This guy is trying really hard to make these look like real cartoon bombs.
You would do much better embedding metal pieces rather than counting on the metal of the pipe to be shrapnel
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:You would do much better embedding metal pieces rather than counting on the metal of the pipe to be shrapnel
True, but this guy failed to do either.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Well, I hope they find him so we can give him some advice
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Well they all had the same return address. Should be easy to catch the perp.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: Not ready to say this is a false flag operation as some are saying, but this is not a serious bomber.
Please don't promote false flag conspiracy bullshit.

As for the competence of said bomber, check out the competency of most assassination attempts in the past 35 years
Troy

The Democratic Party

Post by Troy »

My worst fears are that the terrorist(s) are bad bombers and really good hiders
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Thib's pointed this out before.... there have been a lot more fakers than real hate crimes, or whatever. Is that what's called false-flag? I always thought it was astroturfing. I don't know.

THis was obviously anti-leftie, and really over-the-top about it. But for what it's worth, I think a crazy looking leftie at a demonstration is probably fake, as well, to make lefties look bad. I think there's more dishonesty to make people LOOK terrible than there are actually terrible people. I think that's kind of optimistic of me.