The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

It was all too over the top. Needs more subtlety to plant that seed of doubt firmly.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: That doesn't excuse the ignorant fucks who actually believe it and contribute to the lies, though.
Not even a smidgen.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

It was some commie who coined the phrase "useful idiots," the ones who believed the propaganda, turned it into a belief system, and did their best to convert others to it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: "useful idiots
GORDON wrote: It was some commie who coined the phrase "useful idiots," the ones who believed the propaganda, turned it into a belief system, and did their best to convert others to it.
The funny part is that Ds think the Rs are the "useful idiots", and vice versa. I think they're both right.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Not sure where else to put this, but it's left wingers who are pissed, so...

Ellen has to defend sitting next to W at a Cowboys game.

I've never been one to hate Ellen. I have been jealous of her hot wife, and I've heard Ellen's kind of a bitch backstage, but I've never had an issue with her.

I couldn't agree with her statement here more. A lesbian left winger sits down with her friend a conservative former president and that is very much a good thing, not a bad one.

People getting pissed is more proof that this cancel culture bullshit is real.

"They disagree with me and therefore they must be purged!"
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

I don't like twitter reaction stories, cuz I feel like it overplays people who just have no lives and twitter blast. But her statement is nice.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Not sure where else to put this, but it's left wingers who are pissed, so...

Ellen has to defend sitting next to W at a Cowboys game.

I've never been one to hate Ellen. I have been jealous of her hot wife, and I've heard Ellen's kind of a bitch backstage, but I've never had an issue with her.

I couldn't agree with her statement here more. A lesbian left winger sits down with her friend a conservative former president and that is very much a good thing, not a bad one.
I really liked her statement as well. I've never agreed with her politics, but I've always her ability to see the humanity in others. The politics never seemed to matter to her.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Female congresswomen had an 'inappropriate' relationship with a campaign staffer, and is under investigation for "having a relationship with Graham Kelly, who currently works as her legislative director."
Last week a conservative blog released intimate photos of Hill alleging she and her husband had a separate relationship with an unnamed female campaign staffer. That report included three photos of the congresswoman, including an explicit photo.
She + her husband are divorcing, seems like he may have leaked the photos.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

She's not nightmare inducing, so NICE!
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: She's not nightmare inducing, so NICE!
I did look up the one pic on redstate, for research
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

I was amazed at how bad she was at trying to come up with some way to cover this, but then I saw the picture with her and the bong and it kind of made sense.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

Oh, and I'm pretty sure we'll be back to Republicans saying sex outside the marriage is bad and Democrats saying lies about sex are no big deal.

DRINK!
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: She's not nightmare inducing, so NICE!
And, confirmed bisexual.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

Trump says the story is bonkers because everyone consented. So I guess we're back to Republicans say it's okay and Democrats will say he's wrong and it's not okay, but not do anything because she's one of theirs.

The stupidest timeline.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: Trump says the story is bonkers because everyone consented. So I guess we're back to Republicans say it's okay and Democrats will say he's wrong and it's not okay, but not do anything because she's one of theirs.

The stupidest timeline.
I agree with Trump, I guess. I mean, consenting adults do what they do. As long as some law wasn't violated (the staffperson rumour), who cares?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Vince wrote: Trump says the story is bonkers because everyone consented. So I guess we're back to Republicans say it's okay and Democrats will say he's wrong and it's not okay, but not do anything because she's one of theirs.

The stupidest timeline.
I agree with Trump, I guess. I mean, consenting adults do what they do. As long as some law wasn't violated (the staffperson rumour), who cares?
Yeah, I find myself agreeing with him too, in terms of, the relationship being between three consenting adults, and thus, it's their own business.

That being said, I believe her relationship with the intern broke some rules, in which case, that's a no-no.

It'd be like if a company's VP of acquisitions started banging his secretary. Sure, they're consenting adults, but they're probably breaking company policy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Apparently the other person being on her campaign doesn't break any official rules. If she had been in Congress when it happened, it would have been an issue. Unless there's more actual relationships than I'm aware of.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Then why do we care? Munch away Congresswoman!
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

The charge is that the relationship was among a regular staffer. Or rather one of the relationships was with a regular staffer. The pictures are from a relationship with a campaign staffer, which isn't against the rules. She denies there was an affair with the regular staffer, but i believe that's who the tweets are with? Getting them mixed up now.

Starting to see more of her support peel away as more info about her comes out, though.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

I haven't seen any proof of the illegal one, so waiting til it all comes out