The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

WARNING: Spoilers for Game of Thrones below:
AOC and Warren admit they're massive bigots.

Men are the devil, can't do anything right, and women should never accept anything less than all the power.

That's their message, right?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

"Ugh, this was written by jews."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Men are the devil, can't do anything right, and women should never accept anything less than all the power.
Yeah, this isn't feminism, it's anti-maleism, or whatever.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Nancy Pelosi is worth $100M.

Seriously, tell your kids to grow up to be politicians.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

It appears to mostly come from her husband in some fashion
The majority of her wealth is attributed to the success of her venture capitalist and real estate tycoon husband of 55 years, Paul Pelosi. His firm, Financial Leasing Services, has a track record of wise investments in companies like Facebook, Apple and Disney.

Among the couple’s shared properties are an estate and vineyard in Northern California’s stunning wine country estimated to be between $5 million and $25 million, and the couple sold their California ski home for $1.53 million in 2016.
I'm sure her connections don't help at all.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

And I guess we know why Apple doesn't get anti-trusted.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

It's also why she doesn't give a shit about "curb residents". Someone of her wealth is never exposed to them.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Article suggests "Medicare for all" will be a big issue in the primaries.

It boggles the mind how people are so willing to let the government take over everything. Set aside all the "Big Brother", freedom of choice, free market, stuff and just look at how badly the government has handled other things like Social Security. Are they really the best choice to handle everyone's healthcare?
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Health care and "insurance" in this country is completely broken, but I expect whatever scheme they come up.with will.do.nothing to control costs and price gouging, but will in fact leave the major broken components in place, because of bribes.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Every time you hear Democrats blasting Republicans about wanting to prevent the elderly (who vote Republican, which makes their argument stupid), the poor, and minorities from voting, and thus, silence their voices, remember that Democrats want to eliminate the Electoral College and silence EVERYONE not in one of the 8 biggest cities in the country.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Dems want to increase the number of people in SCOTUS.

Why? So they can gain power.

Why do they want to dump the electoral college? So they can gain power.

Why do they want illegals given the right to vote? So they can gain power.

And so on.

Please explain to me how their actions don't directly attack democracy, freedom, the Constitution, etc.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

FDR is.chuckling in his grave.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: FDR is.chuckling in his grave.
Yeah, right?

They have a point that McConnell's a giant turd for blocking the 2016 nomination, but that doesn't mean going nuclear.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

This seems a bit frightening.
“Coming out of the labor movement, I believe in the collective. I don’t believe in the individual,” Hicks said with more than a dozen elected officials standing behind him.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Dems are riding the fence on impeachment.

Basically, Pelosi is halting impeachment talks, but at the same time telling Dems to keep investigating Trump.

Translated: Keep wasting tax payer money, but we're not going to do anything.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Dan Kildee (D) defends Trump's actions against China with caveats.
While Michigan Democratic Rep. Dan Kildee may not agree with Trump’s tactics he does “think the president was right to take on China on these structural problems that we see in terms of the way China interacts with the rest of the world.”

“When he's right, he's right, when he's wrong, he's wrong. I find a lot of times when he's wrong. But in this case, he was right to take them out,” Kildee told Yahoo Finance.

But Kildee said Trump made an error in using U.S. allies instead of working with them. “When he [Trump] used 232 tariffs against Canada, declaring them to be a national security threat, in order to put pressure on China over steel — I think that was a big mistake. We lost credibility.”

The congressman is also concerned that Trump will not “insist on changes in terms of the way they [China] deal with state ownership, intellectual property, ultimately, currency manipulation,” rather than a “transactional resolution.” So far, this hasn’t happened but he is worried that the U.S. lost its opportunity to take China on multilaterally.
If I can vote for Dan he just won my vote. He's not towing the party line and actually discussing the real issues with China that nobody else, from either party, will address. He must be new...

Meanwhile, Rep. Omar was caught filing joint tax returns before ever being married.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

There doesn't seem to be any proof to that allegation.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

The joint filings or the person being her brother?
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:There doesn't seem to be any proof to that allegation.
I really don't know if she married her brother, but it's pretty clear that her second marriage is problematic to say the least. It also happened during the time when mass immigration fraud was happening in the Somali community. So much so that they had to suspend the family program for Somalia at the state department.

Perhaps if we could convince the press that she'd posted a critical video of Nancy Pelosi, they would investigate? Or maybe tell them she graduated from Covington Catholic School?

Edit: Found this on a more newsy site (as opposed to a more obvious right wing news site). When the response to the question, "did you marry your brother in an immigration fraud scheme?" comes from a criminal defense attorney rather than your PR people, and the response doesn't address the question at all but instead implies the reporter is racist for even asking... then that might warrant a closer look.