The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: Thib's pointed this out before.... there have been a lot more fakers than real hate crimes, or whatever. Is that what's called false-flag? I always thought it was astroturfing. I don't know.
I think that actually would be a false flag. Not usually thought of in that way, but I think it fits the definition.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

CNN is out here going bonkers over Nancy Pelosi's coat claiming "It spoke for all women".

What. The. Everloving. Fuck? What does that even mean?

Listen dum dums, asshats like Pelosi are a huge reason why Trump is the president, and you clowns double down on your stupidity by making her the face of the party again? If we get Trump part 2, you have only yourselves to blame.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Muslim Dem Congresswoman tweets out anti-Semitic stuff.

It's interesting because so many Jews are very pro-Dem.

Not to mention how both Muslims and Democrats are supposed to be bastions of tolerance.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Dems want her to apologize.

Because an apology means she'll no longer be anti-Semitic?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Dems want her to apologize.

Because an apology means she'll no longer be anti-Semitic?
Apologized.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

But offending Jews individually is fine, as long as they aren't constituents.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

It was an ok apology, until she adds that second paragraph.

I still don't understand how apologizing has cured her of her bias? I mean, if all the KKK members came out and apologized, would we immediately think they no longer have bigoted thoughts?
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

After apologizing, she retweeted this...
So... I'm guessing they won't do anything unless the Jewish donors start drying up their campaign donations.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

I'm still shocked, shocked I say, that a Muslim woman is out there bashing Jewish people.

Antisemitism, blackface, sexual assaults. It's been a great two weeks for the Dems. Too bad the majority of the MSM can't focus on these scandals because they aren't happening to Repubs.
Vince

The Democratic Party

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: I'm still shocked, shocked I say, that a Muslim woman is out there bashing Jewish people.

Antisemitism, blackface, sexual assaults. It's been a great two weeks for the Dems. Too bad the majority of the MSM can't focus on these scandals because they aren't happening to Repubs.
They (MSM) haven't been able to do much to control the narrative on this. They aren't all over it like they would be if it were a Republican, but that's par. The stories haven't gone away. As I've stated elsewhere... I'm mostly impressed that Trump hasn't given them something big enough to derail this.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Despite the PR train wreck of Trump, and the general attitude towards Republicans, the Dems have big fucking issues too.

The Amazon HQ deal in NY is an example of how divided Dems are...
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Trump 2020
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Can we not give a third party candidate a shot?
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

According to the television media, no.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Can we not give a third party candidate a shot?
Our system is basically rigged to produce 2 parties. Any 3rd party existence would be temporary.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Then how about Revolution 2.0?
Troy

The Democratic Party

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Then how about Revolution 2.0?
I'm holding out for Revolution 3.0, with the extra battery life.