The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump ready to go to war with Mexico against cartels.

Mexico has already said no. I'm with Trump here. That, and decriminilization of some drugs.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Did you hear a couple weeks ago that the cartels were freeing some boss's son from prison, and there was a running battle through a city, and the mexican army got involved, and they ended up surrendering to the cartels?

Mexico is a problem.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50092641
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Did you hear a couple weeks ago that the cartels were freeing some boss's son from prison, and there was a running battle through a city, and the mexican army got involved, and they ended up surrendering to the cartels?

Mexico is a problem.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50092641
Yes, I did. Sucks balls. Cuz they'll just do it again.

I loved my times in Mexico, and I feel like I can't take my family there to experience it like I did.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'm too lazy to look...
The only predictions that have Trump in a landslide are a) breitbart polls, and 2) That Moody's economy based one. So.... yeah
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

I have zero interest in anyone that is unwilling to put their name to their accusations.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Trump is basically what/who you think he is.
So, it doesn't have any new revelations?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

I'd be interested to read John Bolton's book when he writes one. He'll put his name on it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Trump is basically what/who you think he is.
So, it doesn't have any new revelations?
I've only read one article about it, but I read nothing new.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Just so we're clear about the impeachment thing...

ABC and CBS are among the media outlets doing everything possible to not out and expose the whistle blower in the Trump situation, but as Vince has already pointed out, the whistleblower who exposed ABC's cover up of the Epstein story was fired by CBS and nobody has batted an eye.

Now I'm hearing the whistleblower, and certainly his lawyer are linked to some pedo shit.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

I'm really trying to figure out how the lady fired from CBS doesn't have a big wrongful termination case.

Also, Facebook is saying they'll remove any mention of the Ukraine whistleblower guy's name.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: I'm really trying to figure out how the lady fired from CBS doesn't have a big wrongful termination case.
Let's go the other way: Why would she?
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Let's go the other way: Why would she?
I think "Because ABC said to fire you" wouldn't be a valid grounds for termination.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

"We fired her because her history indicates that if we behave in an unethical manner, she might out us."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: "We fired her because her history indicates that if we behave in an unethical manner, she might out us."
"We fired her because she has a history of not doing her job, or violating the terms of her job"
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

She was there 4 days.

Megyn Kelly interview her today and aired it online. The girl is claiming she wasn't the leaker. *If* she's telling the truth, I can see where ABC would look at the digital records and see that she'd accessed the video in question, and then a week or two before that video dropped on Veritas she leaves for another job and assume (erroneously) that she was the leaker.

If that turns out to be the case, then I can see her suing both ABC and CBS.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: f that turns out to be the case, then I can see her suing both ABC and CBS.
Most employment is at will, so depends on her details if she has any kind of case. She apparently did something she wasn't supposed to.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

She was an associate producer for Good Morning America before leaving ABC. She doesn't sound like someone that wasn't able to do their job if she was at that level. She was fired for accessing the footage. No one is claiming she was the leaker. The girl's name is Ashley Bianco. She told Megyn Kelly that everyone in the control room freaked out when Amy Robach started venting because while it wasn't aired publicly, it was being broadcast to the affiliates when she was saying all that (I'm guessing that's the origin of the leak). Ashley says she was never given a chance to defend herself.

She was smart to delete all her social media before her name got out. I suspect she's going to lawyer up soon.

I am curious as to why you say she apparently did something she wasn't supposed to? So far I've seen no evidence that she has, meanwhile the network she worked for enabled a child predator for three years for access to important people (just to give an idea of the caliber of morals at that level in broadcast news). Just from the evidence I've seen to this point, I'm leaning on going with her story.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: I am curious as to why you say she apparently did something she wasn't supposed to?
I dunno, I was assuming that was ABC's argument about her doing something with the footage or just viewing it.

Everything around Epstein is sketchy and suspicious