The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote:
GORDON wrote: I'm surprised we can't still sell it to China, since they're still increasing coal usage.
We have paper straws, while they make CFCs and increase coal usage. Where are the tree huggers on China, the world's #1 polluter?
Organ donor, followed by starvation.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote:
Leisher wrote:
GORDON wrote: I'm surprised we can't still sell it to China, since they're still increasing coal usage.
We have paper straws, while they make CFCs and increase coal usage. Where are the tree huggers on China, the world's #1 polluter?
That went over my head.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote:
Troy wrote:
Leisher wrote:

That went over my head.
The Chinese are reported to be holding "undesirable" minority uighurs in prison camps where they are starved and used as forced organ donors.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

AH! I forgot about that story. It doesn't seem to grab a lot of headlines here.

Wouldn't it be cool if the rest of the world started holding China to the standards they hold everyone else to?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Trump tried money fucking them but people got super angry about it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Wouldn't it be cool if the rest of the world started holding China to the standards they hold everyone else to?
I think to much of the world has become whores for the Chinese money.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

So.... was the dog-medal picture supposed to actually fool people? I thought it was an obvious joke photoshop, but as Vince said, some peeps seem to be coming rather unhinged about it.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: So.... was the dog-medal picture supposed to actually fool people? I thought it was an obvious joke photoshop, but as Vince said, some peeps seem to be coming rather unhinged about it.
It came from the Daily Wire. Their name and logo was on the pic Trump sent out. I think if anyone were set on fooling anyone, they would have removed (or not included) that.
A watermark for the site appears in Trump's tweet, but it is a cropped version that removes the attribution of the source photo, which is the Associated Press. That would have indicated that it began as a legitimate news photo, raising the question of whether Trump or a staffer knew McCloughan had been edited out.
So... it raises the question of whether or not Trump and his staff actually knew they had never placed a mock up of a MoH on the hero dog? These questions do indicate someone in this story is retarded, but it's not anyone at the White House. At least not in this particular case.

As I stated elsewhere, I think this is happening because the impeachment narrative seems to be collapsing right now.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I would say "how can anyone take the MSM seriously, much lest trust them?" again, but then someone would just say "Yeah we heard you the first ten times."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Impeachment resolution passes
Pelosi announces the final vote from the chair, 232 for the resolution and 196 against.

ABC News' John Parkinson reports all Republicans voted against the measure, joined by two Democrats, Rep. Collin Peterson, D-Minn., and Rep. Jeff Van Drew, D. N.J.

Four lawmakers skipped the vote -- three Republicans and one Democrat.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

I've been trying to figure out what this means exactly. By that, how is what they're going to do moving forward going to be different from what they've been doing up to this point?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: I've been trying to figure out what this means exactly. By that, how is what they're going to do moving forward going to be different from what they've been doing up to this point?
The Republicans whined about not having a vote. Now there's a vote.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

So it doesn't mean anything? I mean, that's not a big deal. Just was wondering if this impacted anything or it was just a show vote.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

From everything I've gathered, it's just a show vote?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Booed at a UFC event, which I kinda thought would be his people?

At the concert last night, Al J (Ministry) made some comments about Trump/2016 election (spoiler alert: he's against Trump), and the crowd barely reacted. The overwhelmingly white, male, olderish crowd did not appear to share his concerns.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

"Trump not racist cuz he let me play videogames with Michael Jackson," - Trump Jr
To refute the accusation made against his father, Don Jr says that when he was a kid, he would spend time with the King of Pop, who had an apartment in Trump Tower in Manhattan.

‘Oh, and by the way, given all the things my father has been called, particularly a “racist,” it sure sounds odd that he’d let his son vacation with a black man or hang out with Michael Jackson, doesn’t it?

‘If he’s a racist, he’s sure not very good at it.’
Did he get the "Jesus Juice"?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

At least he believes in chivalry
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

That's awesome. Can't wait to show my daughters this tonight. "If a guy does this, dump him on the spot."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That's awesome. Can't wait to show my daughters this tonight. "If a guy does this, dump him on the spot."
Right? If there's 1 umbrella, my family gets it, and I get the rain.