The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: To be fair, he's an idiot
No argument here.

As for the Climate Change stuff, neither of you are wrong. The U.S. could stop using fossil fuels tomorrow, and it wouldn't mean shit because India and China won't stop. However, we should do something.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Dont just do something, stand there while the world burns.
Flap your wings as hard as you can, you still won't put out the fire. Get a million of your closest friends to flap with you, and it still won't make a difference. Choose your battles.

And we are doing something. New windmills go up every days, electric cars make up (something like) 1.4% of all car sales, and the number is growing. People are choosing to live a more sustainable lifestyle on their own, local towns and cities are passing their own legislation about it. Big picture, all this stuff doesn't matter, compared to China and India. But it isn't like Trump's personal ignorance actually matters. Things move forward, without him.

I know I burned like 20% fewer tires this year in my back yard, for example, and not because of what Trump thought.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

To compete with Stars and Stripes, and Voice of America?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Most of CNN's headlines this morning are news bits and opinion pieces that Trump is in trouble.

I promise you the vast majority of Americans, both pro and anti Trump folks, have little to no idea what Trump is being investigated for, and they don't care. They would probably just say, "The Russians helped Trump steal the election!" People are just rooting for their "team" and regurgitating bullet points.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

And Democrats cheer!
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: And Democrats cheer!
Honestly, until I'm ready to retire, the stock market can stay as low as possible.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Republican campaign was hacked significantly during midterms.

The thought process is that it did indeed affect election efforts.

The government at the behest of Dems are immediately moving to create a task force to investigate and hold someone responsible.

No, I'm kidding. Nobody gives a fuck.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: No, I'm kidding. Nobody gives a fuck.
They are both children who can go fuck themselves.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

They control all mass media, and it is indeed YOU who can go fuck yourself, if they deem you should.

It won't change. They won't let it. If a popular movement like the Tea Party threatens their hegemony over the government, you can be damned sure the media will destroy it in the minds of the people stupid enough to believe them. And that's more than 50%.

Nothing's going to change without blood. If you aren't going to pick up a gun, you aren't going to change anything, and raging about it is nothing more than a waste of energy.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump wants iPhones made in the U.S. and CNN is here to tell you why that's bad.

In other news, Trump is going to cure cancer and CNN will explain to you why that's bad.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Trump wants iPhones made in the U.S. and CNN is here to tell you why that's bad.

In other news, Trump is going to cure cancer and CNN will explain to you why that's bad.
CNN.com seriously needs an ombudsman to get their shit straight.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Giuliani makes typo, thinks he was "invaded" due to his own mistake
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Chief of Staff Jose Canseco?

I mean, why the fuck not? It's already a complete circus. What's another clown?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Well, maybe. I'm guessing the decision gets stayed + appealed.

But, really, the Republicans killed it, not the judge, by changing it last year.