The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/politics ... index.html

If any of that is true, Trump’s an even bigger piece of shit than I believed possible.
Nothing is shocking to me at this point.

And as a reminder: Hillary and Bill's election campaigns illegally took funds from China.

I don't know why we bother voting. They're all bought, paid for, and certainly don't work for us.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

People DO pay attention to me!!!!
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

huh?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Ok, maybe they don't listen to me, they just eventually make the same conclusions i.made a decade ago. :-D
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump retweeted a fake video today telling people to be on alert for fake news, by saying the fake video was real.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

The dude is a disaster that you can't look away from.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

The President of the United States tweeted this out...
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, that's the one I was referring to. Ugh. Some people appear to believe that the CNN thing in the beginning with the "TODLER", etc is real.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump is a King, apparently.
“The president of the United States is not a civilian,” said a White House spokesman when asked about Trump’s compliance with the quarantine order given his travel Tuesday to Arizona, which has seen a rise in the rate of its Covid-19 cases.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

NYC mayor to put BLM mural in front of Trump Tower.

This seems like a fine investment of the city's money and resources since all their other problems have been solved.

Fucking petty ass politics.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

A sadly accurate depiction of his priorities.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Did he say something in that jumbled mess?

I genuinely cannot get over Biden vs. Trump. The debates are going to be must watch simply because neither has a fully functioning brain.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump tweeted a video of his supporters + protesters (I really always want to spell it protestors) engaging with one another.

In the first act of the video, a white elderly Trump supporters says "White Power!".

He did delete it 3 hours later.

Honestly, find the video. I assume it's still around. It's just people being terrible on both sides. You kinda hope they'd all get run over.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

MSNBC runs election year article about Trump straining U.S.' relationship with Germany.

I've got to admit, I'm not particularly against Trump when it comes to him calling out these other nations for not living up to signed agreements. He does it in the most tactless way possible, but if Germany signed an agreement promising to spend 2% on their own defense, then why the fuck are they not doing that? And really we're supposed to wait until 2031 for them to get there?

Trump has never been wrong about the rest of the world using the U.S. as a sugar daddy, but he's wrong in how he addresses it and in the grand scheme of things, it's probably not a massive part of our budget.

It does, however, add an interesting wrinkle to our allies publicly stating they want Trump out. Is it because he's a dipshit or because he's actually telling them to start living up to their agreements? Or both?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Germany said last year that it aims to meet the 2% target by 2031.
I feel like they can pay us the differential until they meet it.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Germany said last year that it aims to meet the 2% target by 2031.
I feel like they can pay us the differential until they meet it.
Yeah, no problem. When do those checks start coming in?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

BTW,
TheCatt wrote: (I really always want to spell it protestors)
I also do that every fucking time.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: BTW,
TheCatt wrote: (I really always want to spell it protestors)
I also do that every fucking time.
Thib needs to explain to us why it's -er instead of -or, cuz my brain always wants to say -or, but then the red line shows up.