The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: 2) President only does so much for the economy. And his stuff has fallen far short of his projections of what it would do.
Pre or post corona?

Just curious.
Oh, Pre. Post... well, his administration does have to own some of that bungled mess.
“We're bringing it (the GDP) from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

He's literally reading the words...
"yo-seminite" Is that pro-Jewish? Or a gretting?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

“When I took over we didn’t even have a test.”

“Why would you have a test? The virus didn’t exist.”
- Trump. To be fair, he concedes that point.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

This follows the trend I've seen over the last couple decades. If the economy is good under a republican president, it's because of the actions of the democrat president before him. If things are bad under a repuiblican president, all his fault.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: This follows the trend I've seen over the last couple decades. If the economy is good under a republican president, it's because of the actions of the democrat president before him. If things are bad under a repuiblican president, all his fault.
Well, for the last couple of decades, it's because those things are true.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: This follows the trend I've seen over the last couple decades. If the economy is good under a republican president, it's because of the actions of the democrat president before him. If things are bad under a repuiblican president, all his fault.
Well, for the last couple of decades, it's because those things are true.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Conservative economist Stephen Moore tells The Daily Beast it could benefit Trump to capitalize on anti-China sentiment both within the White House and around the country right now.
If there's one voice I would never listen to, it's Stephen Moore's.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Honestly, it's mostly out of their control. Bush + Obama both took reasonable steps to fix the 2008/2009 blow-up. Business cycles happen, and politicians claim way too much credit for them.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Business cycles happen, and politicians claim way too much credit for them.
This I agree with completely.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

“There is tremendous evidence of fraud whenever you have mail-in ballots,” Mr. Trump claimed during an appearance in Arizona, a statement that has no basis in the experience of the states that give voters the option of voting by mail.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Turns out loudly yelling to everyone that mail-in-voting is a scam only actually resonated with a large amount of Trump's voting block, conservative seniors. Completely demoralizing them and requiring these insane, bi-polar statements to fix.

Bravo, you fat orange idiot. Tick, tock.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder how many times Trump uses the word "We" and means "Republicans/People who agree with him" versus "Americans"
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Bravo, you fat orange idiot. Tick, tock.
It truly makes me sad to know that this is where we are as a country. Our president is so unbelievably bad that people can't wait to replace him with an elderly man with clear dementia, a history of sexual assault, and who is possibly a pedo.

The two party system is fucked.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Our president is so unbelievably bad that people can't wait to replace him with an elderly man with clear dementia, a history of sexual assault, and who is possibly a pedo.
1) He has senior moments, not dementia :)

2) Sexual assault allegations.

3) ? The hair touching + sniffing stuff? Maybe he's just weird. Kink shamer.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: 1) He has senior moments, not dementia
Doctors, like they have with Trump, have stated he has signs of dementia.
TheCatt wrote: 2) Sexual assault allegations.
Fair point.
TheCatt wrote: 3) ? The hair touching + sniffing stuff? Maybe he's just weird. Kink shamer.
No. Once you start sniffing and inappropriately touching kids, your kink becomes punishable by death.

If I found out you like to have your wife give you Cleveland Steamers, it wouldn't phase me. People are pervs, but you're adults. I don't care. However, if you were sniffing kids' hair and touching them a lot whenever possible, I'd have a word with you.

Biden is not a good choice as a world leader no matter how much you try to spin it. I think I genuinely would prefer Hillary to Biden.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: No. Once you start sniffing and inappropriately touching kids, your kink becomes punishable by death.
I have a young family member who was always SUPER touchy-feely with my kid. Might have been innocent. Maybe. But the third time I saw it, I mentioned it to his mother immediately that it was stopping now. I think I damaged a relationship, or made it weird, or something..... but I didn't like someone being overly touchy with my kid.

Now I imagine Biden doing it, as he has done with a bunch of children, for a photo op. Pretty sure I'd have Secret Service beating me down quick.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: However, if you were sniffing kids' hair and touching them a lot whenever possible, I'd have a word with you.
To be fair, he's old and he's probably just smelling all their youth trying to figure out how to extract it and inject it into his own decrepit body.
Cakedaddy

The First Trump term.

Post by Cakedaddy »

I have come to the conclusion that even if we had a third option, it would just be a third piece of shit we have to choose from. I don't blame the two party system any more. I blame the fucktards that elevate these people to positions of power.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: I blame the fucktards that elevate these people to positions of power.
I can't disagree with that.