The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

People recognize a smear campaign. Who's to blame for not being subtle enough???
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

There went his 2020 Presidential aspirations.

Christine Blasey Ford has no further plans to pursue her sexual misconduct allegations. I think it's safe to say at this point that this was simply a smear campaign with no basis in reality. I was okay with thinking she was a victim of false memory syndrome until her FBI friend's name kept popping up in suspect places. I'm hoping the FBI continues to look into those claims against her and Ford. This sort of weaponizing of a legitimate issue has to be curb stomped.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

From what I've seen, a very large portion of the population still thinks she's a victim, and he's just another rapist.

We're gone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: From what I've seen, a very large portion of the population still thinks she's a victim, and he's just another rapist.

We're gone.
Everyone is a victim
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Sure. But here we are, one person's uncertain word, an FBI investigation, zero corroborating evidence, and all of it timed to look beyond-a-doubt political.

And yet, millions of otherwise-intelligent people KNOW beyond a doubt that he's a rapist.

We're done.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Eh. All men are potential rapists was a big thing when I was in college
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

That's where it starts. It's not like things are improving.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: From what I've seen, a very large portion of the population still thinks she's a victim, and he's just another rapist.

We're gone.
Part of that is the media keeps referring to her as "victim" rather than "accuser", which would be more accurate.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Kavanaugh hires only women to be his clerks. It's like the Charlie's Angels of the Supreme Court.
Cakedaddy

The First Trump term.

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya, but are they hot?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Ya, but are they hot?
2 of em look pretty decent. But out of your league ;)
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Melania is probably going to get destroyed by the left leaning talking heads because she dared suggest women who make accusations should have evidence.

How dare she imply that just believing a woman's word is bad. In the history of man, no woman has EVER lied!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

I think women should be taken seriously, and heard. But you cannot convict people without solid evidence. It's tricky, because evidence in these crimes can be shallow. People may has well have their phones recording their entire lives at this point, then they can go back and have evidence.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

If women didn't tell huge lies, Jerry Springer would be out of business. Hell, isn't the rule of thumb to NEVER blindly trust a random hookup when she says the baby is yours?
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

If women didn't frequently tell.huge lies, the DNA paternity industry wouldn't exist. Hell, their global motto should be "Women Lie."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I think women should be taken seriously, and heard. But you cannot convict people without solid evidence.
Agree 100%.

And yet, here we are with Kavanaugh. No evidence. No witnesses. Blatantly made up stories mixed in with possibly true stories. Clear political maneuvering by manipulating timing. CNN proving the alleged victims all have ties to the same attorney and Stormy Daniels, yet none of that made many Americans have even the slightest doubt about Kavanaugh being guilty.

People are dumb.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:CNN proving the alleged victims all have ties to the same attorney and Stormy Daniels, yet none of that made many Americans have even the slightest doubt about Kavanaugh being guilty.

People are dumb.
People are uninformed. They are getting their news from Facebook. I saw a poll where after getting the poll subjects initial read on Kavanagh, they were given the scope of the evidence and a majority decided at that point that there wasn't enough evidence to make a decision and he should be confirmed.

In some ways, I'm starting to think the people that don't pay any attention to this crap are the smart ones.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Vince wrote: In some ways, I'm starting to think the people that don't pay any attention to this crap are the smart ones.
Present.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Melania Trump claims to be the most bullied person in the world.

I think she's right.

Dems hate her because she's right politically.
Poor people hate her because she's rich.
Men hate her because all men are misogynists and she's a woman.
Women hate her because she's beautiful.
Rich men hate her because she's a gold digger.
And she's married to a huge bully.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Well, since I have perfect knowledge about her life, and her communications and correspondence, and her private life, I feel fully qualified to have an opinion about how wrong and stupid she is to think she's so bullied. I think I will write some comments online to bully her about her perceptions.