The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: nor is anyone else bashing the move.
EVERYONE is bashing the move. Look at the link I posted. Allies and non-allies alike.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
EVERYONE is bashing the move. Look at the link I posted. Allies and non-allies alike.
Not Israel + Saudi Arabia :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump openly discussing pulling media credentials.

This is in response to a Media Research Center study that shows 91% of the coverage of his administration has been negative.

Listen, it's indisputable that he is not being treated fairly by the MSM, but taking away media credentials is not a good look. Maybe try being less of an asshole? Don't tweet horseshit so much? You're already behind the 8 ball because you don't have a "D" next to your name, why double down on their hatred?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
I meant that I'm not going to read the original document, nor is anyone else who is going to criticize, they will merely whine and complain about Trump, and cry that they just can't cope.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Trump openly discussing pulling media credentials.

This is in response to a Media Research Center study that shows 91% of the coverage of his administration has been negative.

Listen, it's indisputable that he is not being treated fairly by the MSM, but taking away media credentials is not a good look. Maybe try being less of an asshole? Don't tweet horseshit so much? You're already behind the 8 ball because you don't have a "D" next to your name, why double down on their hatred?
On it's face, I don't have a problem with it. If an outlet like CNN will openly say that they will never publish anything good about the administration because he doesn't respect women or is racist or something, then they have clearly picked a side that isn't, "truthful and unbiased."

I'm sure the National Enquirer isn't welcome, either.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: If an outlet like CNN will openly say that they will never publish anything good about the administration because he doesn't respect women or is racist or something, then they have clearly picked a side that isn't, "truthful and unbiased."
That's an interesting take.

If one outlet (CNN during Trump, FOX during Obama) refuses to report in a factual, unbiased way, then have they given up their right to be called a legit news outlet?

Are we to seriously believe not a single thing Obama or Trump did was good?
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Trump got 3 American NK hostages released, but CNN wants to talk about Story Daniels, more.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyob ... r-n2478989

CNN has clearly chosen a side.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump signs executive order to help military spouses get employment.

It's a nice move, and something classy from someone generally not.

However, the real story might be that most major news outlets have this as a top story...except CNN. The NK story is also absent from their site. Are they being biased or simply playing to their demographic?
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Their mission is to get him impeached, or at least make sure he isn't reelected. Freeing NK hostages and a jobs program works against both of those goals.

#NeverTrump.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:However, the real story might be that most major news outlets have this as a top story...except CNN. The NK story is also absent from their site. Are they being biased or simply playing to their demographic?
NK is certainly their top story right now.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

On CNN? I looked twice yesterday and the only mention of it was, "why they were arrested," like Trump was.releasing criminals or something.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: On CNN? I looked twice yesterday and the only mention of it was, "why they were arrested," like Trump was.releasing criminals or something.
Yeah, it was there at 7:30am... but now it's the summit in a month.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

The two biggest egos meeting is their top story now.

As of last night when I posted, which was late, there was no mention of people being freed.

Trump's executive order yesterday was never on their front page as far as I saw.

In other news, maybe Trump pulling out of the Iranian nuclear deal was a blow to Iran? They were apparently so pissed off that they randomly attacked Israel, and now those countries are shooting at one another.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

The media would be literally in line to suck Obama's dick, on camera.
32215089_2119433861666372_3177903622943932416_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
Not Israel + Saudi Arabia :)
UAE was also okay with it. More or less everyone that would be threatened by a nuclear armed Iran was okay with the move.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

I think most people underestimate the value of the consistency of Trump's policies. Like America First, for instance.

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

What is his motive there?

Keeping China happy?
Is he an investor in ZTE?
Do they do something here that U.S. companies won't?
Does he want U.S. firms to have competition?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: What is his motive there?

Keeping China happy?
Is he an investor in ZTE?
Do they do something here that U.S. companies won't?
Does he want U.S. firms to have competition?
I can only assume he's trying to get goodwill for his trade negotiations? The fuck?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Maybe it's payment for helping out with NK?
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: I think most people underestimate the value of the consistency of Trump's policies. Like America First, for instance.

Yeah, not sure what that's all about.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren