The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

The administration is full of idiots: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/10/white-h ... liday.html
At the briefing, Kudlow suggested that growth resulting from the payroll tax deduction could make up for the potentially enormous amount of money lost.
That's worked so well on all the other stupid tax cuts.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

This administration has spent a ton of money investing in medieval architecture. Maybe we can siphon off some for the 21st century.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump's "thikning" on the matter. Take with an obvious grain of salt.
Any emergency declaration would go significantly beyond that move, bringing in the Federal Emergency Management Agency and freeing up funding and resources for states struggling to contain the rapidly spreading virus.

Trump’s concern at this point is that going further could hamper his narrative that the coronavirus is similar to the seasonal flu and could further agitate Wall Street, said the three people familiar with the discussions.

“The president isn’t persuaded because [an emergency declaration] contradicts his message that this is the flu,” said a Republican who speaks to Trump.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Obama no longer responsible for economy. Since Vince isn't here to post it.
From his seaside mansion, former president Barack Obama announced today that he is formally passing ownership of the stock market and economy on to President Trump.

"All the gains were mine -- Trump didn't build that -- but this crash is all on Trump," Obama said as he admired the ocean, which will consume his home in fewer than twelve years. "My responsibility for the great economic gains in this country ended the moment the stocks started to tank this morning."

The former president said that he does reserve the right to reverse his stance and reclaim credit for any economic gains realized after the market turns around, whenever that may be.

"As soon as this thing stabilizes, I'll be there, claiming credit for things I didn't do."

Obama also assured panicked Americans that if they like their economy, they can keep their economy.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Someone official should blame the recent stocks drops on W, for nostalgia.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump... has issues. Like watching him talk. It's going to be old person with issues vs old person with issues in 2020.

That being said: His event today was much better than his speech the other night, which was a disaster. He also had like 10 CEOs speaking, all of whom are much better at speaking than he is, but it felt like "Hey, MR SANDERS, look how good CAPITALISM can be!"

At any rate, much better, and the markets loved it, despite very few policy announcements.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

I guess I just saw trump summon the corporate america Power Rangers to save everyone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Just will not stop lying. It's pathological at this point.

Google is NOT making a country wide COVID-19 diagnostic website.

A company owned by Google's parent is "in the early stages" of creating a framework for Bay Area testing. Sounds like it's just written on a whiteboard somewhere.
https://www.wired.com/story/coronavirus ... e-website/
Last edited by Troy on Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Just will not stop lying. It's pathological at this point.
I have to admit, it's pretty impressive how much he lies...or to be fair, speaks in hyperbole...in a business full of people who do nothing but lie.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

How can you not just laugh at this stuff?

At this point, I don't think he's just a lying politician, I think he might have an actual medical condition that forces him to lie non-stop. We should get him together with Greg Williams.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: How can you not just laugh at this stuff?
Because, somehow, 40% of the population still believes him,
Leisher wrote:
At this point, I don't think he's just a lying politician, I think he might have an actual medical condition that forces him to lie non-stop. We should get him together with Greg Williams.
His brain is mush.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Because, somehow, 40% of the population still believes him,
If not him, some other moron. Plus, the other 60% aren't exactly a group of rocket scientists just because they hate him.
TheCatt wrote: His brain is mush.
Is he a pathological liar? Serious question.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Plus, the other 60% aren't exactly a group of rocket scientists just because they hate him.
It sure helps.
Leisher wrote: Is he a pathological liar? Serious question.
He lies all the time, but it's mostly to his self benefit, whereas pathological liars lie about anything + everything, regardless of self importance, right?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: It sure helps.
I don't think it does, mainly because if there was a D behind his name it'd be a whole different 40% defending him non-stop.
TheCatt wrote: He lies all the time, but it's mostly to his self benefit, whereas pathological liars lie about anything + everything, regardless of self importance, right?
I don't know. Is that what is required? I think doing so for self benefit makes him a narcissistic pathological liar? Maybe throw in a god complex?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I think doing so for self benefit makes him a narcissistic pathological liar? Maybe throw in a god complex?
I was just reading the dictionary.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

There's got to be a section for people who pathologically lie for their own betterment.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

According to Trump, it's the president's fault. Or at least, that's what he thought before he was president.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

His old tweets are constantly proving his hypocrisy, but nobody cares.

I think it also goes towards my thoughts about his constant lying and wishy washy nature being a mental condition.