The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Bipartisan support among prosecutors that Barr should step down.

Federal judges having emergency meeting to discuss DOJ doing "Trump's bidding".

They should meet, and stuff like that should be stopped.

But quick question: Where were these judges when Eric Holder was acting on Obama's behalf? When the DOJ was a political gun of the Democratic party?

I'm so sick of Ds and Rs only trying to stop governmental overreach when it doesn't benefit them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Barr should resign, but won't. Trump should be gone, but isn't. yadda yadda yadda
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Barr should resign, but won't. Trump should be gone, but isn't. yadda yadda yadda
And it doesn't matter who is in office or what their letter is, the other side is bitching, and nothing ever really gets done or goes anywhere. You know, except for tax money being wasted, corruption getting deeper, and our rights being further trampled upon.

Trump pardons DeBartolo.

I wish I was rich so I could have a "Get Out of Jail" free card.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

The First Trump term.

Post by Cakedaddy »

But it looks like he never went to jail, paid fines, gave his team to his sister, made the Hall of Fame in 2016. What needed to be pardoned?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

No idea. Maybe it wipes it off his record?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe he can now try to bribe another official?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Commutes Blagojevich's sentence. Because he was a former Apprentice candidate? Who knows.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Isn't this something presidents do at the end of their terms? What the hell is he doing? (Not the first time that's been asked...)
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Isn't this something presidents do at the end of their terms? What the hell is he doing? (Not the first time that's been asked...)
Usually when they are lame ducks, yes. I guess he's just waving his dick around now for the hell of it?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

I'm actually curious if he's freeing up powerful people to help him with the election? I don't know how though.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'm actually curious if he's freeing up powerful people to help him with the election? I don't know how though.
Will Pardon for Campaign Donations?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I'm actually curious if he's freeing up powerful people to help him with the election? I don't know how though.
Will Pardon for Campaign Donations?
Sold! (Isn't that already the way it is?)
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I think my current favorite news bias is that it's so often reported that only republicans engage in EVIL gerrymandering, that a lot of people actually believe democrats don't.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:
I think my current favorite news bias is that it's so often reported that only republicans engage in EVIL gerrymandering, that a lot of people actually believe democrats don't.
Weird, I always see Maryland mentioned (with Wisconsin + NC)
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

A lot of reddit threads end up on the front page. I had the audacity to mention that both sides gerrymander, and was voted way down.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: A lot of reddit threads end up on the front page. I had the audacity to mention that both sides gerrymander, and was voted way down.
Reddit sucks.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

The 2XChromosomes subreddit... which also makes the front page several times a day... is making me lose all respect for women.

"Look at this string of bad decisions I made."
"I'm sorry that happened to you."

Nothing happened to you. You happened to yourself.

"Look at this thing that happens to all humans regardless of sex or gender, and watch how I claim it's all about misogyny!"

"Listen to me talk about how gross my period is!"

"I finally acted like a grownup and wow I feel so powerful!"

"I consented to do this thing, and now I regret it!"
"I'm sorry that happened to you!"

No idea how this shit ends up on the front page.

Reddit does suck. We need a reddit thread to post these gems.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: The 2XChromosomes subreddit... which also makes the front page several times a day.
It's a land of insanity. Also why I never go to the front page of reddit. I only go directly to subs.
GORDON wrote: Reddit does suck. We need a reddit thread to post these gems.
Unpopular Opinions thread?