The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump does something nice, pardons black heavyweight boxer from 100 years ago who had been convicted of "transporting a white woman across state lines for immoral reasons." They were dating.

Obama administration opted not to pardon him, which feels odd?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Obama administration opted not to pardon him, which feels odd?
It isn't easily explained...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump cancelling the summit leads to open lines of communication with NK.

Read the article though. Nancy Pelosi makes comments that could have easily been from Trump, yet no bashing of her. It's also very, very difficult to argue with Trump's claim that the Dems are rooting against him on all issues, no matter the cost to the country. Go ahead, prove him wrong.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of the "everything 'they' do is wrong and only our way is the right way". Notice I didn't specify any party there because they both do it. Ditto for the various "unbiased" MSM outlets. Fuck 'em all.

The article ends with the elephants discussing the possibility of war to remove Kim. Dumbfucks. Isn't that the exact language Trump's letter asks NK to stop using?

This country needs an enema.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Just noticed the first TS of the year is named Alberto. And it formed off the coast of Mexico... and is coming to the US.

Waiting for Trump's response.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:Obama administration opted not to pardon him, which feels odd?
It was 100 years ago, which probably means he was a Republican.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

I won't give all that credit to the letter, yet... But at least Trump tells people that their words and actions have consequences
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, they gave up nukes every other time we asked, why not this time?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Samantha Bee called Ivanka a cunt on her show, which was praised by left wing outlets, but now she's apologizing.

No word on her show being cancelled. It's not racist, but it's certainly on the same planet of bigotry.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Classy lady.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

"The collective silence by the left and its media allies is appalling," Sanders said.
It was literally the front page of CNN.com earlier today. :eyeroll:
Leisher wrote: but it's certainly on the same planet of bigotry.
I'm going to disagree.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: It was literally the front page of CNN.com earlier today. :eyeroll:
Maybe Sanders meant outlets like HuffPo, The View, etc. praising the move. Even now after what's her face's apology, I've seen articles saying shit like "She apologized, but we feel her words were correct."
TheCatt wrote: I'm going to disagree.
Same planet:
noun
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump breaks federal rule with tweet. Markets react to tweet, believing it signaled good jobs report. SURPRISE, it did.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Trump breaks federal rule with tweet. Markets react to tweet, believing it signaled good jobs report. SURPRISE, it did.
Idiot.

But I've stopped pretending our elected officials breaking rules/laws matter. It only matters to the other party, and only because they want to put their cronies in place of the person who broke the rules/law.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Called it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Peace prize back in sight
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Peace prize back in sight
Could you imagine how awful he would be if that happened?