The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

That interview is going to cost him a lot of votes.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

It cannot be fixed.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

His interview or health care?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: His interview or health care?
Yes... but I was referring to health care... as I wait 1 hr for a hearing test so that I can then go back to waiting for the ENT. Appt times are meaningless
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

EPA repealing more Obama era protections.

Seriously, fuck Trump for this shit.

Trump downplays injuries to servicemen from missile attack.

They're alive, which is awesome, but fuck him for blowing off their injuries.

In other Trump news, the EU is the latest trade war about to happen.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Some of those Obama Era Restrictions were pretty damned restrictive. Assume the news story is spun all to hell.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

I think when it comes to nature preserves and federal parks the rules should be 100% restrictive.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I agree. And in the case of Yellowstone, they need to close the gates when max capacity is reached.

I'm talking about a ditch in front of your house, intended to be used as drainage, being declared a "navigable waterway," and have drainage restricted. Things really went overboard during Obama.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Asshole loosening rules on landmines.

I'm guessing he'll line the border of Mexico with them.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: I think when it comes to nature preserves and federal parks the rules should be 100% restrictive.
A lot of these massive uncontrollable fires are fueled by 100% restrictive rules on clearing underbrush and dead fuel from the forests.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote:
Leisher wrote: I think when it comes to nature preserves and federal parks the rules should be 100% restrictive.
A lot of these massive uncontrollable fires are fueled by 100% restrictive rules on clearing underbrush and dead fuel from the forests.
1. Forest fires are nature’s way of cleaning house.
2. Let’s not pretend this is the reason Trump is loosening them.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

What's the 2-sentence summary of the impeachment? I see it on TV in the gym in front of the treadmills.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: What's the 2-sentence summary of the impeachment? I see it on TV in the gym in front of the treadmills.
Trump broke the law, but Republicans love their party.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: What's the 2-sentence summary of the impeachment? I see it on TV in the gym in front of the treadmills.
Trump broke the law, but Republicans love their party.
So we just switched parties from 1999?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: So we just switched parties from 1999?
Kinda. I'd argue Trump asking the Ukraine to look into his election rival is more egregious than Clinton lying about sex. Though neither should have done those things.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I'd argue Trump asking the Ukraine to look into his election rival is more egregious than Clinton lying about sex.
No doubt.

I just wish either of their crimes actually mattered. I wish the Dems were as serious about exposing the corruption involving the Ukraine under Obama's term as they are about exposing Trump. I wish the Republicans were as determined to find out the truth now as they were back when it was Clinton.

Both were spectacles where each party pretends to be doing good work for the people. Each party will claim victory. Nothing did, has, or will change.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Can you imagine how little those "passionate" people actually care?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Rubio explains his vote
Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a President from office.
The fuck?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Rubio explains his vote
Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a President from office.
The fuck?
Again, they're all corrupt jackasses.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump adds countries to travel ban.

Whatever. However, posting because of this:
The previous travel ban has been called the "Muslim ban" by the US President's critics but this new ban has been branded the "African ban," as four of the countries are African and has prompted accusations of discrimination and racism.
If he had banned only white countries would that be labeled the "Honkey ban"? Or worse, would nobody have a problem with it?