Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I looked at them both, and I'm not sure if I see a difference.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I looked at them both, and I'm not sure if I see a difference.
It's not a huge difference, it was hard for me to see as well, but it's there.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Well, I heard it described yesterday, and then when I saw the vid earlier today, it wasn't what I'd expected. At most, he was a dick for not giving up the mic when asked... I wouldn't say he ever grabbed or struck the girl.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Well, I heard it described yesterday, and then when I saw the vid earlier today, it wasn't what I'd expected. At most, he was a dick for not giving up the mic when asked... I wouldn't say he ever grabbed or struck the girl.
Yeah, the WH is blowing this out of proportion. (SHOCK)
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

See how that guy used his male power to physically dominate that poor girl? :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: See how that guy used his male power to physically dominate that poor girl? :D
Holy shit... I saw the embedded video Catt posted, and typed my response to it (above). THEN once submitting I saw the rest of the posts that came after that embedded video.

Take that into account as you read what I thought was a joke about the video.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: See how that guy used his male power to physically dominate that poor girl? :D
A woman is no match for strong BDE.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

I laughed.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Melania calling for Ricardel's ousting.

Has this ever happened before? I didn't realize First Lady is an elected office with power...
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I was under the assumption that the first lady hated her husband. I've never seen anything than disdainful body language on her, when they are photographed together.
Cakedaddy

The First Trump term.

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Melania calling for Ricardel's ousting.

Has this ever happened before? I didn't realize First Lady is an elected office with power...
You know Hillary would have made similar demands. They just didn't do it via Twitter.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote:
Leisher wrote: Melania calling for Ricardel's ousting.

You know Hillary would have made similar demands. They just didn't do it via Twitter.
I had this same thought. I remember Bill once saying he ran 75% of his decisions by her. She was definitely more involved in the running of the country than other first ladies.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Hate crimes are up.

This isn't shocking, and yes, you can link it directly to Trump. However, not completely in the way that the left leaning side of the MSM would have you believe. Yes, some of it is absolutely based upon the stance he takes on issues, but not all.

Incidentally, in 2015, under Obama, hate crimes rose and CNN was there to point out that hate crime tracking is unreliable. :D

The majority of this uptick is crime is because he's white. I'm too lazy to dig up the study, but I did post it here previously. Anyway, the crime rate among people who look like the person in charge always goes up. The study covered how every city where a black person who the mayor's office, crimes committed by blacks would increase. (Yes, it happened nationally under Obama.) Point being, when the person in charge looks like you, a person apparently feels empowered to act out.

Does Trump deserve some of the blame, most definitely. Suggesting he deserves all of it is manipulation.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

The report found that 7,175 hate crimes were reported by law enforcement agencies in 2017, up from 6,121 reported incidents in 2016. While the number has increased, the number of agencies reporting also increased by about 1,000.
So, hate crimes could have dropped, but the number of places reporting hate crimes has gone up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Next, Acosta will sue to be called upon in the press corp.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Next, Acosta will sue to be called upon in the press corp.
He's going to have to because I assure you his assigned seat is going to be in the back row and nobody is going to call on him.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

And female interns will not be allowed within 10 feet of him, noticeably. They may even rope him off, for safety/comedy.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: They may even rope him off, for safety/comedy.
If they did this I would laugh my ass off.

Dude yell's "Heil Hitler!" and pro-Trump stuff during intermission of Fiddler on the Roof.

This just lacks all logic to me. First of all, why the hate? Secondly, what was he hoping to accomplish? Third, why wait until intermission? Wouldn't you want to interrupt the performance?

This seems like someone who lost a bet or a staged incident.

BTW, if you've never seen Fiddler on the Roof, it's amazing.