The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

I think that photo could easily be explained as ANY time Trump was briefed on Syria. I get what you're saying about the implication of her posting it though. She's an idiot.

The "red line" comment is apparently a direction shot at Obama.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: I think that photo could easily be explained as ANY time Trump was briefed on Syria. I get what you're saying about the implication of her posting it though. She's an idiot.

The "red line" comment is apparently a direction shot at Obama.
Yeah, the red line comment is a good zing.

On double checking it is the Situation Room, at least.

Like earlier parts of this thread, I'm back to wishing Trump would have lived up to his campaign promises and stop f-ing with the Middle East. This is one of those scary times when Infowars and I agree on something. Not the false-flag part of it. The part that it was completely unnecessary and wasting money the government shouldn't be spending in the first place.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Russians behind global hack.

No, but seriously, Cold War II is in full effect.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

DC thinking of letting 16 year olds vote.

Because 16 year olds are going to be really educated voters? Experienced citizens who understand the daily grind? Or because they're likely to vote a certain way?
Cakedaddy

The First Trump term.

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'd argue they would be no less educated about issues than 90% of the current voters.

But, you can predict they'd be leaning left because of school.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

90% of them would vote Democrat, full stop, and the people making this.law know it.

They are losing on the "flood the country with democrat-voting immigrants" front, sonnow they're trying this.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Exactly.

Why don't they just pass a law that says "Only people who vote the way we want them to vote are allowed to vote."
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

*lawmakers heads pop up at that suggestion*. "...can we do that?"
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

If this gets passed it could really change the balance of power in the hotly contested DC voting district.

https://www.270towin.com/states/District_of_Columbia

These goddamn kids and their skateboards.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

We need to.cut the shit and make 25 the age for everything, since Obamacare officially made that the age of cutoff for "children.". Drinking, voting, military. Make it all 25. Fuck it, at least then we'll have consistency.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: We need to.cut the shit and make 25 the age for everything, since Obamacare officially made that the age of cutoff for "children.". Drinking, voting, military. Make it all 25. Fuck it, at least then we'll have consistency.
Honestly, it's not the worst idea, but I'd put it at 18. Drink, smoke, vote, military, fuck, marry, buy a gun, etc. all at 18.

What message are we currently sending?
You're too irresponsible and inexperienced for ANYTHING...except voting...when you're 16.
You're old enough to die for your country, but not have a beer at 18. But have some smokes!
21 huh? Have a beer!
Hey! You're 25 and now trust worthy enough to rent a car!
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

"I trust you to have good judgement when we send you overseas to kill people, but not to drink a beer responsibly."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump verbally attacks OPEC and oil prices saying they're artificially high.

Uh, aren't oil prices artificially low? We've seen a barrel of oil go for much more, and demand didn't fall. That would seem to indicate that prices should be higher.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

It's the taxes at the pump that make it high er than it should be.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

That makes gas artificially high.

We're talking oil.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Time to liberate more oil.

Oil's a little complicated. It's artificially high in the sense that large producers have teamed together to cut supply. This benefits them, but if they were operating independently in the same market, oil would be cheaper most likely.

As for demand. Oil's complicated, it takes a long time for demand to rise or fall since technologically it requires investment to replace.I think shale oil will generally keep the price in check, until we ban it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump will shift funding for teen pregnancy from prevention to abstinence.

Ken Jennings tweeted as a response: "Congrats to the tens of thousands of new parents!"

Hilarious!
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Did Trump fix Korea, or did Dennis Rodman?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump visits Beijing.

A bit later Kim Jung Un visits Beijing.

Peace talks come out of nowhere after that.

I have no idea if Trump did something or not, but I guess its possible?

Let's see if he completes the deal and brings peace to this part of the world or if he completely fucks it up.