The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Crip Camp crew isn't voting for Trump, but doesn't like people mocking his disabilities.

I genuinely never even thought about this from this perspective.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Crip Camp crew isn't voting for Trump, but doesn't like people mocking his disabilities.

I genuinely never even thought about this from this perspective.
Neither did I, because Trump is so full of shit about himself.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I think, in spite of FDR's polio, we have an expectation that the leader of the free world be strong and vital. It's unfortunate that this hurts the feeling of crip-piles, but that's just human nature. Maybe it will change when we start canceling bashers of the differently-abled.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump going back to his "instincts"
President Trump has told people in recent days that he regrets following some of son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner's political advice — including supporting criminal justice reform — and will stick closer to his own instincts, three people with direct knowledge of the president's thinking tell Axios.

Behind the scenes: One person who spoke with the president interpreted his thinking this way: "No more of Jared's woke s***." Another said Trump has indicated that following Kushner's advice has harmed him politically.
And...
"NYC is cutting Police $'s by ONE BILLION DOLLARS, and yet the @NYCMayor is going to paint a big, expensive, yellow Black Lives Matter sign on Fifth Avenue, denigrating this luxury Avenue. [...] Maybe our GREAT Police, who have been neutralized and scorned by a mayor who hates & disrespects them, won't let this symbol of hate be affixed to New York's greatest street. Spend this money fighting crime instead!"
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Maybe he's just done being President and is just going to troll the ship down with him.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Yahoo had a headline two days ago that "GOP insiders" hinted he might drop out of the race.

Pence vs Biden would be a whole different ballgame. I think a lot of people who just refuse to vote Trump after the past four years would, at the very least, simply not vote Biden.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Yahoo had a headline two days ago that "GOP insiders" hinted he might drop out of the race.

Pence vs Biden would be a whole different ballgame. I think a lot of people who just refuse to vote Trump after the past four years would, at the very least, simply not vote Biden.
I wonder. I can’t imagine Trump jumping out. I Can imagine Wednesday morning tweets about how the election was rigged.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I Can imagine Wednesday morning tweets about how the election was rigged.
I have zero doubt that'll happen.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Yes Mr. Trump, you are correct. And might I suggest you apply that same statement to yourself?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump actually managed to get a small bump at the beginning of coronavirus, in a rally round the Flag way, I guess. Then ruined it.

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

I genuinely cannot think of how he could have handled the whole thing worse.

I really, really don't want him to be president again, but I don't want Biden either. Or Jorgensen either due to her open borders horseshit.

Maybe it's time for Kanye? :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump Bad; says his Niece.

I doubt this is news to anyone.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

*shocked pikachu face*
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

I saw the part earlier about him paying someone to take the SATs for him and thought, "yep".
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

https://youtu.be/87V3jpSPkl4?t=250

Trump2015 felt differently about confederate flags. Maybe.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Well, it has been 5 years, I would guess a lot of things changed, aside from the obvious one. :D

Jokes aside, I truly feel like him speaking then versus him speaking now proves my theory about his diminished mental capacity.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I truly feel like him speaking then versus him speaking now proves my theory about his diminished mental capacity.
Yeah, I don't disagree.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Bubba Wallace responds, pretty politely, to Trump calling his recent incident a hoax.

One thing caught me off guard:
Wallace also clarified some of the misinformation surrounding the incident, including the fact that he was not the one to report the noose, and that it was actually a Black member of his crew, who found it hours before the race.
Was this info out there previously? Every headline has attributed the find to Wallace and never mentioned the other guy, to the best of my recollection. Seems like an important tidbit.