Pedophilia in Hollywood

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by Leisher »

Reports are starting to come out that a "major A-list celebrity is going to be named as having raped Corey Haim.

This feels like tabloid bullshit at first, but the more you read, the more real it seems. Feldman is, of course, involved in the story, and would explain some of his behavior. I think Elijah Wood commenting is what got me more invested in believing this is real.

Would I be shocked at a pedophile in Hollywood? No.
Would I be shocked about a ring of pedophiles there? No.

What would shock me, and always does, is the way other people turn a blind eye to such things.

If this is true, I hope it does come out. It'll be interesting to see the fallout. If the person(s) is huge into politics or tied to a certain company or product, the backlash would be interesting to watch.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Re: Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by TheCatt »

I honestly have no idea who the "superstar" is, but my gut went straight to Tom Cruise. :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

One rumour: Martin Sheen
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:I honestly have no idea who the "superstar" is, but my gut went straight to Tom Cruise. :)
He was my first thought too.
One rumour: Martin Sheen
Is he really a "powerful A-lister" anymore?

He'd be really interesting though. First would be due to his kids. Charlie's a sex addict and Emilio has little to do with his dad. Then Martin's political connections would be questioned. He's a big time Dem and does shit all the time with them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Michael Jackson.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:Michael Jackson.
Is not only dead, and thus, no longer powerful, but also was never a Hollywood A lister.
Vince

Post by Vince »

One story said that Haim was raped at 11 on a movie set. The only film he did that would fall into that timeline looks like Firstborn. Assuming that is was another actor involved in the film, and assuming it was a male perpetrator... we're looking at Robert Downey Jr or maybe the director. Otherwise it'll probably be news to Peter Weller that h's an A-lister (though I like him a lot). Downey would have been 17 or so at the time. While it would really surprise me, it would also explain a lot of his past behavior with drugs, etc.
Last edited by Vince on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

What would shock me, and always does, is the way other people turn a blind eye to such things.
You shock too easily.
...major A-list celebrity
If I had to guess, initially I'd go for a director or producer before an actor. Even then, you'd need to have someone who was a big name 30 years ago and is still alive and kicking today in a major way. In that case, I'd go Richard Donner or Rob Reiner. However, the dude's referred to as a "bigger star" than either of them back in the day. Stars are generally actors. Another point is...
In Corey Feldman's 2013 book Coreyography, he explains the abuse Corey Haim experienced during the filming of Lucas. Allegedly one of the adult men on the set of the film convinced Haim that it was "normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations". Haim and the man walked off and went between two trailers on the set and Haim let the man sodomize him. Feldman also says the man who did this is still alive and is one of the most successful people in the industry.
The cast and crew of Lucas who are still worth a damn today (as in "normal people recognize their name"):

- Charlie Sheen (which makes the Martin thing interesting and maybe explains why Chuck is so fucked up)
- Jeremy Piven (A-lister?)

That's it. There's literally no other dude in this movie besides Corey Haim that you've ever heard of. Charlie was born in '65, and I wouldn't describe him as an "older man" in his '20s. Same thing for Tom and Jeremy. Now, "on set" could mean any schmuck who walked up on things. Anyhow, back to the Martin thing. It's looking a bit more likely.
Feldman, 42, writes about the guilt he still feels on being there the night Haim may have been introduced to cocaine.

Feldman was close to passing out from mononucleosis, but roused himself to do blow with Haim and two older men he identifies as Ron Crimson and Tony Burnham. Both are pseudonyms.
Feldman writes that he caved in, making a call to an “older, kinda fat” actor whom he refers to as Burnham — the second man present during Haim’s alleged introduction to cocaine.
The man was Crimson, the other person present during the cocaine incident, and he was in his early 20s at this time, Feldman writes. At 15, Feldman was moving quickly into the celebrity fast lane, doing coke with comic Sam Kinison while being fed a diet of other drugs by Crimson.
Martin would've been in his mid '40s at the time, having already portrayed a pedo predator of Jodie Foster. What's more interesting is that Charlie would've been in his mid 20s and definitely knew Sam Kinison.
What's even more interesting is that Charlie knocked up his high school girlfriend and had his first kid at the end of '84. That marks the last time he had anything most people would recognize as a relationship.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by GORDON »

I don't think MJ did it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I don't think MJ did it.
Really?
GORDON
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by GORDON »

Really.

I don't have any facts and figures in front of me, and don't plan on looking them up, but I think the only thing he's guilty of is being slightly mentally ill from a fucked up childhood. People who are otherwise naming names said MJ didn't do shit to them, and those who say he did got a hefty payday, even after changing their story.

SO, I don't think MJ did it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by GORDON »

tHIS JUST POPPEed up in my reddit feed, relevant.

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopini ... hile_isnt/
Leisher
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by Leisher »

People's opinions on reddit won't sway me.

However, I've never been sure about Jackson's guilt either. I always believed that he did inappropriate things with kids, but not sexually. I think he did stuff with them AS a kid himself. Like sleepovers and that sort of thing. He just never struck me as a pedophile, but as a man who sees himself as a child and did everything he could to live the life of a child. That meant surrounding himself with kids, doing kid things, building an amusement park, getting a chimp, etc.
GORDON
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by GORDON »

I didn't mean to imply it was PROOF, just saying that I'm not the only one who thinks he's innocent.
Leisher
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by Leisher »

Sorry, that's not what I was implying. I know there are folks who think Jackson is innocent.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by TheCatt »

I think he's guilty, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: I think he's guilty, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.
Same, but opposite.

I WOULD bet cakedaddyz life on it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:
TheCatt wrote: I think he's guilty, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.
Same, but opposite.

I WOULD bet cakedaddyz life on it.
Sure, that's like throwing a dollar in the toilet.
Leisher
Site Admin

Pedophilia in Hollywood

Post by Leisher »

10 Facts about the Michael Jackson sexual abuse cases.

Maybe we shouldn't be saying he definitely didn't do anything...