I'm out and about testing my new bard. Had a drum set, 1 shade and 1 root and about 120 gold I'd collected from ratmen and stuff. Came accross a dude doing a treasure map. So I started barding the monsters. He snooped me, saw I was a noob, and decided to kill me. What a waste of a murder count! Anyway, I started running towards town. I had Alex in the area cause he'd heal my bard as he got beat down. My bard died next to Alex. So, Alex attacked the treasure hunter. He mainly healed and stayed evasive. I left and meditated to give it another go. As I ran up, I saw him getting hit by spells and stuff. I started my dumb. He immediately ran and recalled. He came back with his red. He started attacking me right off. My under developed mage against a bard was one thing. Against a full-on PvP mage, nah. Besides, I don't fight fights I don't KNOW I'm going to win (normally). So I started running around. I hid and he couldn't find me. I went back up and started fishing with recall precasted. He eventually attacked me again and started chasing. I start running towards town. I hide and get "guards" typed in. I start running again, and he continues to chase. I'm getting close to town and get the message "You are now under guard protection" (or whatever it says). I run one more screen to make sure he's in town as well and hit enter.
They come. WACK! He's dead. I loot and take a screen shot. Just as I finish looting, his blue runs up to loot what was left (which was nothing of course). He says something about not knowing about the guard zone. Throws an "lol" in there and gates his red out. The red's horse was still in town, so I couldn't kill it.
But ya. I scored my first kill. You might say "No, the guards did" Well, screw you. I used the resources available to me at the time. So there. My first kill.
One thing's for sure. There is NO shortage of targets on this server. 70% of the people I meet want to kill me. The other 30%, I believe, just haven't tried yet.